Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jubs
Jul 10, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Since Oatgan is too lazy to look through the podcast thread to find questions, I figure it would be easier to make a thread dedicated to the best podcast (NOT to be confused with the best videocast) and best wrestling newsletter on the internet.

So let's meet the gang:

Strenuous Manflurry - Kill

Karmine - Marry

Oatgan - gently caress

As we all know, Episode 22: All Sizzle No Sanem has been erased from the archives. Did famous jelqing-enthusiast and apartheid supporter Gary Strydom or famous horse-eater and Staind frontman Aaron Lewis have a role in getting the episode taken down? Can anyone upload it?

Also, buy their merch. Karmine needs the money to feed Baby BTAMDO Manflurry. But that's a completely unrelated topic because none of the merch money actually goes to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Rip pisscast?

Jubs
Jul 10, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Don't joke about such a thing.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.

he knows...

I have never laughed so hard at a podcast than the discussion about "if the tossed salad in the Fraiser theme is about eating rear end, what are the scrambled eggs?"

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

postin levels------its over 9000!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way or another.

flashy_mcflash posted:

what are the scrambled eggs?"

Illegal in the third trimester.

Jubs
Jul 10, 2006

What is the color of your energy?

Jubs
Jul 10, 2006

With Harper getting new gear, Ambrose being injured and Cena not being around much; is this the beginning of the end for jeans in WWE?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

HUSS
HUSS
HUSS

Jubs posted:

With Harper getting new gear, Ambrose being injured and Cena not being around much; is this the beginning of the end for jeans in WWE?

Elias is on Raw constantly

RZApublican
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Jubs posted:

As we all know, Episode 22: All Sizzle No Sanem has been erased from the archives. Did famous jelqing-enthusiast and apartheid supporter Gary Strydom or famous horse-eater and Staind frontman Aaron Lewis have a role in getting the episode taken down? Can anyone upload it?

My compulsive habit of downloading every podcast I listen to has finally paid off

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bkonv...le+No+Sanem.mp3

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.

he knows...

Jubs posted:

Davey Boy Smith Jr paid tribute to his dad's dad jeans on Wrestle Kingdom. I think it's a new era for wrestlejeans but they need to get bigger. I want those big cuff wide leg boys.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

I got your scoops right here.

Jubs posted:

Renee Young said Ambrose's jeans aren't jeans. They are some other type of fabric.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

HUSS
HUSS
HUSS

i thought this was the actual podcast thread and not the bad thread

Jubs
Jul 10, 2006

Imagine the pop Aksana would get if she's in the Royal Rumble!

RZApublican posted:

My compulsive habit of downloading every podcast I listen to has finally paid off

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bkonv...le+No+Sanem.mp3

You are a saint.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

As if you could actually kill Manflurry

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

rovert posted:

Renee Young said Ambrose's jeans aren't jeans. They are some other type of fabric.

don't break kayfabe

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

I've hacked into the most secret government and corporate secrets.

Dean Ambrose? More like JEANS AMBROSE am I right?

But seriously when is the next episode of the Pisscast

I still have a downloaded copy of Masterpiss Theater and I will release it to the thread

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at Jan 12, 2018 around 02:07

Jubs
Jul 10, 2006

Now that it has been confirmed that Meltzer is a diehard Pisscast listener, it would be unfair to make him wait any longer for a new episode.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Keep the dream alive.

Jubs
Jul 10, 2006

Is everybody still in Lish Mode?

Jubs
Jul 10, 2006

Since I haven't been able to hear a single thing he's said in over a year, #KarmineSoundz horrible. #MouthPie

Jubs
Jul 10, 2006

When does Trump go into the Hall of Fame?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i miss the best wrestling podcast and fellow spiritual precursor to chapo and cum town along with streetfight, the wrestlehut pisscast

beggar
Mar 6, 2008

Smoking Makes You Impotent

Fallen Rib

its been a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Person
Oct 20, 2010

this isnt a real thing