Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
No jumps.

No Shrugs.

What is this pale imitation?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Mega64 posted:

LPer for hire. $20 and I'll LP your terrible game for a few updates before I get bored and abandon it.

STILL trying to get gameplay for the next update (those battlefields take awhile), slight possibility of an update tomorrow but likely not until the weekend again.

In the meantime, this is what I experience every time I boot up the game.

How does this even happen
What do the invisible options do? I feel like they might do something.

Something bad, but still something.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

PMush Perfect posted:

drat, this update's stuff was basically competent. That's no fun.
Well, except the economy, but the original game wasn't exactly balanced with that, either.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Mega64 posted:

Yep, this is definitely the part where things change dramatically from the original. The next update should be a treat if you like groan-worthy dialogue.

It should hopefully be up tomorrow.
Oh... oh dear.

What did they do to this gem of a game?

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Okay, I was unsure of what was going to happen, but now I eagerly await the next part of this trainwreck :allears:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Mega64 posted:

That's...one way to implement Jump, I suppose.

Also I've got nearly two hours of footage so far and haven't even begun Lava Dome yet. And despite that, I'll be lucky if I have anything to work with for the next update since there's not really much to talk about for the two dungeons I've done so far. Oh well.
Does it make the jumping sound from the original game?

This is the most important thing.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

a cartoon duck posted:

The author of this hack never saw brass knucks in his life, did he?
I like to think he doesn't know what a wizard is. Are they holes? Fingers? :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I

but

:psyduck:

That's now how licensing works!

• Locked thread