Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Hi.

I can't tell who any of you are anymore.

It's kind of funny, but if you're sharing in my confusion, perhaps you want a relief.

Through the month of December, you're welcome to one (1) name change back to whatever name is most well known. Totally optional, but it would contribute to a nice start to 2018.

I'll collect requests and push them up towards the end of the month; if we change names right now it will totally gently caress up secret santa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Probations for bad jokes in this thread FYI

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

If it was a previous name you're well known for, then I will push it up.

For example, shim could go "back" to shimazu or to Lt Col J Krusinski if he wanted, because he's posted under both names for quite a while.

I don't want to force anyone to resume previous identities, but I think we're ready for a break from the nickname/avatar confusion antics of 2017. So everyone should plan to commit to whatever they have now or revert back to.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Well you better find room for it or someone else to hold on to it because we're not retiring Katy

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

boobis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, I"m just giving an admin the heads up to expect a big request. I wanted to wait until secret santa was over to reduce further name confusion.

:siren:Any last minute add-ins, you've got a few hours to post your request here.:siren:

• Locked thread