Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012
Who do I have to piss off to get a red title?

Mirificus posted:

Have you just discover video games today or something like that ?

We spend most of our time playing a god-like character killing everything it sees without even asking and you place the bar on virtual slavery ?

This is why I get pissed when chuds say they're the only PCs in a world filled with NPCs. Being a PC isn't an inherently good thing because lots of games allow the PC to run around murdering everything in sight for the sake of "beating" the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

i am the bruce of the willis

"fun and educational"

Regarde Aduck
Oct 18, 2012

haha

Grimey Drawer

Yaldabaoth posted:

This is why I get pissed when chuds say they're the only PCs in a world filled with NPCs. Being a PC isn't an inherently good thing because lots of games allow the PC to run around murdering everything in sight for the sake of "beating" the game.

Iíve never really acted like that

I tried to do a bad guy play though of alpha protocol but I felt bad

Also I did kill the dark souls merchant for his cool sword but not on the first play though