Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Is there a combination of :stare: and :chloe:

I'm not sure exactly what it is, but the names Hurston and Stanton and pretty much every proper noun Crobberts has come up with make me make those faces. Ugh, maybe it reminds me too much of my third grade self ^^

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

Atopian posted:

New character option: Space Robot

We are here to protect you.

https://youtu.be/7E0ot9iJm_k

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

Hurston

Stanton

Microtech

Arc Corp

Lol

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

lmao

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

“Uh, ma’am? There appears to be a butthole in my coffee.”

lmao same

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

Are you guys excited for this season of the Murray Cup? I'm on pins and needles waiting to see whether Hurston or Microtech gets voted to host the grande finale.

Also I have a gut feeling that this is gonna be a breakout year for Bryce Cranderson. C'mon, he's due!

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

Remember when Sandi brought a huge bag of donuts on stream and set it down right in front of the fat couple who were trying to lose weight? You could see it in her face how much pleasure she was getting from the cruelty. Then everyone called her out on it and she made up a ridiculous story about how some SC superfans came to the back door to drop it off and then sprinted away without a word before she could get their names. Then later she went back and edited it out of the video. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

Blue On Blue posted:

can't find it just now but have some other hilarious pictures of an idiot

the sandi dropping donuts infront of the dieting fat couple

pile of candy he can't touch, again placed there by Sandi

I forgot about moneyhat! Man, what a motley crew they had. What a bunch of weirdos!