Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

katka
Apr 18, 2008

:roboluv::h: :awesomelon: :h::roboluv:
I don't know much about the industry side of games, but does the big triple A stuff even get a budget as big as Star Citizen has? Maybe I'm wildly underestimating how much games cost to make, but I can't imagine even something like COD or Battlefield cost 200 million.

Basically, is this poo poo show the biggest waste of money the games industry has ever seen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

katka
Apr 18, 2008

So after all this time and all that money, all they have to show is a glorified alpha. And people still throw money at this poo poo :wtc:.

katka fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Sep 2, 2018

katka
Apr 18, 2008

gently caress yeah! I really enjoyed Rebel Galaxy despite some of it's short comings. Glad to see it's getting a sequel.