Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Godspeed Pet Tamer Citizen. He just wants to tame random space birds and Chris Roberts and the fat pedo won't let him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Was it confirmed that the lady actually was the one in the tickle videos?

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

What is a Stimpire?

I mean, DUH

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This still makes me laugh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4_NSKB8fSQ

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How will I get my tank around to different planets if I only bought the XF/A/B-420CROB Light Strategic Fighter/Ice Cream Delivery Vehicle? Can I just drag the tank through space behind me on a tow-rope? I'm willing to pay extra to upgrade to the Unobtanium Fiber Rope if that makes a difference. I hope there's a fully-realized knot tying minigame.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
At the secret "Dangerously Elite" backer level ALL the ships have boobs and "stuff". Time to pledge more, citizen.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Will my avatar's space penis be customizable, or at least procedurally generated? It would ruin my immersion if all dudes were packing the same sized hog.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Skeleton King posted:

I am in an intense dogfight to protect my virtual space land purchase, when a risky aerial maneuver puts me through one g too many and I violently poo poo my entire body's contents into my space suit with such pressure that it ruptures my suit and sprays hot liquid poo poo all over the cockpit at 10 frames per second. Each and every droplet of poo poo is lovingly rendered and programmed with lifelike physics and for a moment I am amazed by the detail put into the glistening turd-slime even as I begin to puke all over my beautifully rendered cock and balls, seconds before I crash into my privately owned virtual land and die.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Breakfast Feud posted:

gently caress I'd love to steal someone's giant captial ship and sell it for pennies at the space scrapyard.

Wouldn't a capital ship realistically have to be crewed in shifts? What happens when your trusted crew of unemployed goobers passes out for the day? You'd be a sitting duck for anyone in a different timezone.

Have they answered what happens when you log out? Does your ship disappear or warp back home, or just drift through space? What about IMMERSION?!?

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Will Star Citizen have an in-game internet? I can't imagine having to tab out of the game to post with my fellow citizens. I should be able to sit in my space hot tub while viewing the official forums.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

veiled boner fuel posted:

They’ve got this huge elaborate plan to make mining involve multiple players and multiple ships everyone with their own fun mini game they’re doing and all working together.

But they’ve been iterating on the PU for 2.5 years and haven’t even got “point ship at rock, press mining laser button” into the game.

When I think "mining" I think "fun". Thank God they're keeping things realistic.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That is a large couple.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Didn't he say there would be multiple fully-realized alien languages in the game?

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oh god, this was from 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Statutory Ape posted:

Every shitpile group ever has those within that think they're better than the rest or that their community doesn't have too many of "those people "

Like me, and here, or like here, and people that spent hundreds on jpgs

Bad news for all above parties

Yeah the bad news is that I'm going to destroy their puny ships with my Prestige Class Battlecruiser that only cost 100k