Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Pennywise the Frown posted:

:thunk:

When I buy Starbucks I actually get a finished product I can consume.

Yeah but if you invested in Starbucks you don't, checkmate :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Daztek posted:

lol wtf is this signature

That's Sandi's drawing of a nothingburger which represents the game nicely

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
If Chris would have remade Wing Commander in Unreal and banged it out in a year he'd have sold a couple of million units and be on the 3rd expansion by now.
The whole thing is a case study in idiocy

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Statutory Ape posted:

cite your sources

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Statutory Ape posted:

this game is gonna look sooo bad compared to even the lesser offerings coming on consoles in the next year lmao

it already does when you play it, it's like a mad bizarro world PS3 game that runs at 20fps on my 2020ti

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

BigSexy posted:

Is the stuttering due to inadequate computer or shoddy game

Shoddy game, I have a Ryzen 3950 and a 2080ti and it runs exactly like that, it's just poo poo

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzLT6_TQmq8&t=84s

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

https://dayz.fandom.com/wiki/Pipsi#:~:text=Overview,areas%20and%20is%20fairly%20common.

Never been done before etc

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I know not everyone plays the game here but let me reassure you all it is 100% absolute loving garbage.
Not talking about bugs or the drama around the game, just as a game - It's irredeemably, mind bendingly poo poo.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I miss having manuals and maps and stuff that came in the box. :(

When I was a kid I used to buy Japanese import Megadrive games because the manuals were nice and colourful :3:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
citizn'ts - I know the game is fast approaching being a decade late and has less than 1''% of the promised content, but I'd like to talk to you about how outside trolls are infiltrating our community and criticizing the game, you see

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Xenocides posted:

Furthermore this campaign is comparable to Russian disinformation campaigns. Putin hates Star Citizen!

Tsar Citisn't

peter gabriel fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Feb 20, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
:ninja: