Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Away all Goats posted:

Personally I can't wait to play Feature Creep: The Game.

Fat Ur-Creeps : The Game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Inescapable Duck posted:

Star Citizen's fuckup here is that they need to render the inside of the tank at all.

Well how else are they going to track the shift in the ambient argon level down to a molecular scale?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Zeniel posted:

Where the gently caress are that toilet man's pants?!

feels good man

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

star citizen but you're prison laborers tapped to test the first fully immersive VR experience, and the feeling of having your body contorted by the engine slowly drives you monstrously insane.

DRR....DRR....DRR...

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I TOLD YOU CITIZEN

I TOLD YOU ABOUT STAIRS

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

it's about as much an official thing as jettisoning your slave cargo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

imagine what dwarf fortress would be today if it had gotten even half the funding star shitizen did