Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Statutory Ape posted:

I like to think that PC has completely equal air pressure in every direction

It looks like the top ones are exhaust, while the side fans are intakes, ensuring the maximum possible level of sucking in dust off the floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Hey guys, im starting to think the game wont ever come out.

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Have any big money drama bombs gome off this year? Or are we still two weeks away?

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Games not out yet, no mega lawsuit bombs have exploded as far as I can tell past 12 months. Is Derek Smart even a thing anymore?

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Maybe the plan is to wait for Derek Smart to die of old age before releasing the game?

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

You know guys, I’m starting to think this game won’t ever really come out.

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Just imagine if the game was actually out, and they had a convention every year where people could get together and play it.

Maybe in two weeks.

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Game out yet? Been a year since I asked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Worf posted:

include dongs but only make them ~2 inches max

Why so big it’ll make Chris jealous.