Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
I'm still not quite in 2018, but gently caress it, I got good music blasting in my ears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Happy New Year to all you fucks

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

happy new year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv8r0h4tNaU

nothing has changed

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Happy New... heh nothing matters.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I saw Whitney Houston in '99 in Chicago. Mariah wouldn't compare, even in her peak. Whitney just loving carried notes like she was on a 12 mile ruck march. She ruined herself the next few years, but drat what a show.

Denver needs a huge pot leaf to drop, like NYCs ball. I guess San Francisco can drop a huge set of male genitalia on a crowd of faces.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Jan 1, 2018

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
its too loving cold to do anything tonight wtf i hate winter

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

eat poo poo 2017 and gently caress you again 2016 I am super fuckin glad you're in my rearview

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
West Coast, Best Coast

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Mustang posted:

West Coast, Best Coast

hell yeah

Syrian Lannister