Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Kaddish posted:

Wait there are loot boxes in UFC 3? Just lol.

Oh it's only in ultimate team. They're trying so hard to replicate fifa it's ridiculous.

They're actually "card packs" just like in FIFA and they were there in the last game too. Nerds just notice now because their line in the sand was a $5 Darth Vader.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

El Roncho posted:

But how much is Darth Vader in the new UFC game?

I'm guessing $5 because you can make McGregor defend a belt in the demo, so they're clearly going for a whole "fantasy world" angle with the new game.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Jerusalem posted:

"In many ways, Bruce LeeDarth Vader was an early pioneer of MMA...."

Surely by now somebody compelled Bruce Buffer to announce "he is a Jedi Knight, fighting out of Sacramento California ..."

I mean if Roy Nelson was a "karate fighter" then why not really. Ryan Bader maybe.

I give Bruce credit though too, I remember he just flat out told Akiyama that no, he would not be calling him "Sexiyama".

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

kensei posted:

Since Ngannou was unscathed after this last weekend, rumor has it they are shooting for late January or early February. That would be cool.

If I was Stipe I would hurl myself down the nearest flight of stairs asap.

• Locked thread