Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 398 days!
we are well into winter now. the time of the little sun, the falling fluff. the air is cold and the ground is also cold, so it's very important to dress for the weather.

this guy is well prepared - good for him

the humble scarf is often enough, especially if you have a large white friend to lead you to warmer climes

always nice to catch a friend peepin your styles

if you have seen any good winter fashions please do let me know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 398 days!
a simple wrap may be all you need

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 398 days!
the canadians are, of course, an authority on cold weather preparedness. the stereotypical mackinaw jacket, as seen here, was invented by métis women and originally sewn from old blankets. neat!

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 398 days!
sometimes form follows function. other times, it does not.

i'm sure he's very warm, though!

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 398 days!
as before, a good scarf is a good investment

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 398 days!
"You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him to the backyard and say, 'Look at that, you son of a bitch.'" - Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, on dogs

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 398 days!
not all dogs are pleased to be out in the weather, but you can't know for sure until you try!

this one has given it the ol' college try, but i don't think he's a fan.

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 398 days!
i think this might be my favorite. just look. i'm in awe

Manifisto

:five:

FutonForensic

In the biting cold, garbs alone may not be enough. stay in motion to keep that blood flowing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGHmzu9Dz18

FutonForensic

the trendiness of your apparel will mean nothing, if it is not worn with confidence

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I appreciate the blurb, OP. Dogs need duds, no doubt, but they need to be decent and the right amount. None of this "ten pounds of dog wrapped up in twenty pounds of pink sweater" nonsense.

Get with the times, old women!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

The dignity of this pupper is impressive to say the least. Like a Roman emperor posing for his portrait.

• Locked thread