Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

That depends on how she feels about Star Trek

Live long damned poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Communist Toast posted:

i have expanded on my characters universe, i hope thats okay. oc pls dont steal

Das Boo posted:

No poo poo, I spent the majority of my time on this figuring out how to also obscure feet.

Roydrowsy posted:

Introducing Mr. Cheese Con Queso

Mr. Cheese Con Queso was born many years ago, the result of a cheese aging process that had gone awry. initially , Mr. Cheese Con Queso decided to use his life in search of adventure and greatness, but found that his wanderlust had waned after awhile. Eventually, he settled down in Kansas and became a manure farmer, perhaps the most successful in all the United States. His "Sour Apple" flavored manure is considered a national treasure.

After creating a successful business legacy, and being the first sentient cheese-man to be accepted as a citizen of the United States, Mr. Cheese Con Queso waits patiently for the next chapter of his life, the next adventure, to begin.

I leave for a couple hours and all of a sudden my thread is filled with pure GOLD!!!!!

HCFJ
Nov 30, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Communist Toast posted:

i have expanded on my characters universe, i hope thats okay. oc pls dont steal

i stole this i'm sorry

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
The Ballzmaster.

This guy can control balls. Any balls. Golf balls. Basketballs. Your balls. He can make them move.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Waltzing Along posted:

The Ballzmaster.

This guy can control balls. Any balls. Golf balls. Basketballs. Your balls. He can make them move.

this guy would be a champ at bullet ball

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Dec 3, 2017

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Oh dear. I could probably do this with my characters, but I'd be worried they'd be bad enough to win.

Das Boo posted:

No poo poo, I spent the majority of my time on this figuring out how to also obscure feet.

This is very good.

I just wish there was one box of knives and one box of Pocky.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Damien Styles
Likes: Smoking and being cool (Is basically the coolest guy in the whole world. (He even smokes weed sometimes!)), having sex every day.
Dislikes: Posers, uncool people, cowboy boots.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Talko
Talko is a foul mouthed jellyfish dude. Don't get on his bad side or he's gonna sting ya!
Dislikes: Not talking, not swearing

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

biography
height: 5'00"
name: rikou lionheart
eyes: glowing mako eyes like cloud strife

information
dislikes: broccoli, people who don't like undertale, steve

history
rikou received his armor from a dark knight named cecil, who could no longer be a dark knight. but he doesn't have an evil heart. when he saved cloud strife from a falling rock, cloud gave him the buster sword, and materia. right now he equips DeSpell, because it has Death, and Shiva, because she's hot. he also has one mechanical hand, which he lost from a great tragedy. he has enough power to destroy the planet, but he doesn't want to because he's nice. his life goal is to be able to do a pull up.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Nessa posted:

Oh dear. I could probably do this with my characters, but I'd be worried they'd be bad enough to win.

This is very good.

I just wish there was one box of knives and one box of Pocky.

Shoot, you're right. Maybe that's how I can obscure her hands in the future.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Agent Platinum Steele
Codename: Icehawk
Joined the International Secret Intelligence Service after getting top marks at agent academy, even beating agents Lana Kane and Sterling Archer. She is sexier than Lana and Lana is always jealous of her. Has secretly been dating Archer all along and thinks Cyril Figgis is a gross loser. Mallory Archer respects her and gives her all the top missions.
Likes: "Phrasing" jokes, "Are you not?" jokes, "Danger Zone" jokes, When Cheryl keeps changing her name, H. John Benjamin's versatility as a voice actor
Dislikes: Cyril Figgis, Lana's gross man hands

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 11:16 on Dec 3, 2017

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.

Name: Aleister Roadkill
Alias: xXN3cr0M1rr0rXx
Personality: Stern and seldom talks. Intelligent. Non-aggressive but has been known to fight for his friends. Always lost in thought. Judgmental and hates the vast majority of western society.
Background info: Actual age is unknown. A hardcore gamer, he will play any system and is a pro at any game. He can enjoy relaxing jrpgs or intense marathons of overwatch or other online games but HATES casual games or anything on a cellphone. Will even play kiddish games on Nintendo. Quit school at a young age because it was not challenging enough and classmates lacked originality, now makes money doing twitch streams and solving complicated riddles. Does not talk much but is secretly very romantic. Can seem very melancholy and cold-hearted but will do anything for his friends. Hates social justice warriors and humans that cannot control their emotions. When he is comfortable he can be quiet bizarre and pervy~

*Do not use my works in any way, shape, or form without my written permission; that includes copying, tracing, and/or stealing of my art, characters, designs, and/or stories.*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Monos Bullet posted:

Name: Aleister Roadkill
Alias: xXN3cr0M1rr0rXx
Personality: Stern and seldom talks. Intelligent. Non-aggressive but has been known to fight for his friends. Always lost in thought. Judgmental and hates the vast majority of western society.
Background info: Actual age is unknown. A hardcore gamer, he will play any system and is a pro at any game. He can enjoy relaxing jrpgs or intense marathons of overwatch or other online games but HATES casual games or anything on a cellphone. Will even play kiddish games on Nintendo. Quit school at a young age because it was not challenging enough and classmates lacked originality, now makes money doing twitch streams and solving complicated riddles. Does not talk much but is secretly very romantic. Can seem very melancholy and cold-hearted but will do anything for his friends. Hates social justice warriors and humans that cannot control their emotions. When he is comfortable he can be quiet bizarre and pervy~

*Do not use my works in any way, shape, or form without my written permission; that includes copying, tracing, and/or stealing of my art, characters, designs, and/or stories.*

I can really identify with Aleister. He doesn't have my twisted sense of humor though.

Escape Addict
Jan 25, 2012

YOSPOS

Das Boo, you are a genius.

My contribution, which would definitely win in a fight:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Escape Addict posted:

Aaaaahhh, the chest hair! :syoon:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Escape Addict posted:

I'm the pouches.

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys

HCFJ posted:

i stole this i'm sorry

mods?!

my uncle works as a judge for sega your going away for a long time buster

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

yeah alright

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Holy crap! :swoon:

You guys are killing it. I didn't expect this many submissions! Really great, goons!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The White Dragon posted:

biography
height: 5'00"
name: rikou lionheart
eyes: glowing mako eyes like cloud strife

information
dislikes: broccoli, people who don't like undertale, steve

history
rikou received his armor from a dark knight named cecil, who could no longer be a dark knight. but he doesn't have an evil heart. when he saved cloud strife from a falling rock, cloud gave him the buster sword, and materia. right now he equips DeSpell, because it has Death, and Shiva, because she's hot. he also has one mechanical hand, which he lost from a great tragedy. he has enough power to destroy the planet, but he doesn't want to because he's nice. his life goal is to be able to do a pull up.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

This is Gunna Getcha

Dislikes: You

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

:eyepop:

Um...

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I need to make one of these :swoon:
Just a minute

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
Frankenshiva

Powers - Able to grope multiple times per round.
Likes - Groping , rehearsing kisses
Dislikes - Getting caught.

Original character DO NOT STEAL

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Original character DO NOT STEAL!!!

e: jfc I spent 2 hours on that :geno:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

a hole-y ghost fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Dec 3, 2017

Red Spycrab
Jun 23, 2017

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
You guys are making my decision really hard!

not to mention some other things :awesome:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

wow this characters bio is really well written, its really complex and deep character :thumbsup:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I'm perfectly happy with my avatar, we just don't have many drawing threads anymore. :sparkles:

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
This is Marcos (Me) in human (Before of Marcos The Hedgehog) form and the third day he have a dark legendary sword is called: The Sword Of The Dark Legendary Warrior or Sword of The Dark Warrior

Normal Form: he is a good human his hair is black and his eyes too and he have more friends"

Evil Status: In This Status is transformed in the 2 Day of The Transformation And His Heart Is Turned Evil And Him Have New Powers:Invincibility,Power Blast, and a special attack is called: Dark Assassin Sword Combo.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Das Boo posted:

we just don't have many drawing threads anymore.
I know, right? I freaking jumped a little when I realized thats what this was

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Das Boo posted:

I'm perfectly happy with my avatar, we just don't have many drawing threads anymore. :sparkles:

Noted. Thanks for contributing though!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

EorayMel posted:

This is Marcos (Me) in human (Before of Marcos The Hedgehog) form and the third day he have a dark legendary sword is called: The Sword Of The Dark Legendary Warrior or Sword of The Dark Warrior

Normal Form: he is a good human his hair is black and his eyes too and he have more friends"

Evil Status: In This Status is transformed in the 2 Day of The Transformation And His Heart Is Turned Evil And Him Have New Powers:Invincibility,Power Blast, and a special attack is called: Dark Assassin Sword Combo.

This characters very dark and disturbing but good job :ohdear:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

oh yeah I don't really want an av change either...not that I'll win...b-baka :blush:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Das Boo posted:

a hole-y ghost posted:

oh yeah I don't really want an av change either...not that I'll win...b-baka :blush:

Hell, same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

• Locked thread