Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Zevra visible relaxes when she realizes that the weird mad sorcerer(?) is undead, rather than terrifingly immortal in some other way. Zevra is good with the undead, especially ones who haven't quite realized that their time has passed and it's time to move on, Mother.

"You know, surprisingly, I actually understood quite a lot of those words," the witch says mildly. "And I can just about guarantee you that, whatever your plans for the gods' power was, it didn't turn out the way you wanted it to."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LogicNinja
Jan 21, 2011

...the blur blurs blurringly across the blurred blur in a blur of blurring blurriness that blurred...
Sathain is usually among the first to speak; he hasn't done so yet. He's measuring the undead 'researcher' with his gaze, and those standing close to him can feel a pressure on their skin, occasionally pulsing to the point of nearly pushing them away. Sathain is clearly doing his best to contain some kind of telekinetic eruption, and while he's doing it well--it would be imperceptible from further than a couple of feet away--it's just as clearly difficult.

"When," he asks, hiding his gritted teeth behind a curious, close-lipped smile, "was the last time you heard from any of your 'colleagues'? These... like-minded peers."

LogicNinja fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Dec 28, 2018

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?

Kalakote PDF

Braving the storm, he sets his hand on Sathain's shoulder to try to offer some reassurance, or at least a prompt for enduring. He nods to his companion before raising his head to properly address Antaeus. "Learned One, we seek answers at the behest of the Honored Sage Daclamitus. You speak of ways to advance... this is his dream as well. Would you share that which you know?"

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Jascha the Lost

As soon as Daclamitus' name leaves Kalakote's lips, Jascha's eyes widen and he reaches out a hand to catch the armored giant.

"I wouldn't--hmm," the elf stops himself, lowering his hand, realizing it's already been said. He takes a long step backwards, and steels himself for the worst. He also makes a mental note to discuss the benefits of subtlety and "need-to-know" with Kalakote later.

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Antaeus picks up the orb again, holding it in the palms of his withered, skeletal hands. "Sorcerer-kings? Hm. It sounds as though I was not the only one with aspirations of greatness. I would be curious to learn how they obtained their abilities as well. It would be quite the research opportunity. Speaking of which, if you must know, the last I spoke with my peers was immediately before our plan came to fruition. Their current whereabouts are currently meaningless to me."

Upon hearing Daclamitus' name, Antaeus clenches the orb in his hand and the room feels to become colder. "Daclamitus?" he hisses. "He yet lives? Then my work is not yet complete. This time, I will see it through. And I will not be stopped." He sets the orb aside and with a simple gesture, watery creatures emerge from the floor into a humanoid shape. Outside, a thunderous roar rips through the air causing the ceiling of the temple to rumble.

PC initiative (Baba, Jascha, Kalakote, Sathain, Shaiha, Zevra): 1d20+12 18 1d20+11 22 1d20+8 20 1d20+9 28 1d20+6 16 1d20+11 12 = average of 19

Enemy Initiative (Elementals, Antaeus): 1d20+8 28 1d20+11 23 = average of 25

Monsters go first!

Antaeus Damage Taken: 0 AC/F/R/W: 26/24/23/25
Elemental Fuschia 128/128 AC/F/R/W: 27/26/25/24
Elemental Cyan 128/128 AC/F/R/W: 27/26/25/24
Elemental Lime 128/128 AC/F/R/W: 27/26/25/24
Elemental Orange 128/128 AC/F/R/W: 27/26/25/24

Antaeus:
Move: to H8
Standard: Water Geyser vs FORT (Baba, Jascha, Kalakote, Sathain, Shaiha, Zevra): 6#1d20+19 36 25 36 25 22 28
Ongoing 10 Cold damage - save ends
Minor: Gaze of Crushed Will vs Will (Baba, Jascha, Kalakote, Sathain, Shaiha, Zevra): 6#1d20+19 24 39 21 36 34 31Gaze of Crushed Will vs Will (Baba, Jascha, Kalakote, Sathain, Shaiha, Zevra): 6#1d20+19 24 39 21 36 34 31
On hit slide 3 (declined) and -3 penalty to saving throws until end of next turn

Elemental Fuschia
Move + Standard: charge to J7 and Slam vs Reflex (Sathain): 1d20+16+1 19 2d6 6

Elemental Cyan
Move + Standard: charge to J10 and Slam vs Reflex (Kalakote): 1d20+16+1 23 2d6 4
On hit, ongoing 10 damage - save ends

Elemental Lime
Move to M6
Standard Slam vs Reflex (Zevra): 1d20+16 32 2d6 12
On hit, ongoing 10 damage - save ends

Elemental Orange
Move to M10
Standard Slam vs Reflex (Baba): 1d20+16 23 2d6 3

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Jascha the Lost

The lich's magic causes the elf to gasp in pain, but he is able to regain his composure. When one of the lich's elemental thralls rises up next to him, Jascha delivers it a savage kick that claps like thunder when it lands, sending the creature sailing away. He then floats, as if on air, across the room, and draws his bow.

Take 10 ongoing cold damage.

Minor: make Elemental Lime my quarry.
Standard: Wind Fury Assault vs AC on Lime (unarmed attack): 1d20+20+1+1+1 33 2d8+9+5+2d6 30 Slide Lime to I7
Free: fly to H3.
Move: draw bow.

Saving Throw: 1d20-3 11 Saved!

pre:
Jascha   						 
HP: 69/79 (THP: __)      AC:   28    Passive Insight: 20
Surges: 7/7 (V: 20)      For:  23    Passive Perception: 29
Initiative: +12  	 Ref:  28    Action Points: 1
Speed: 7     	         Will: 26    Vision: Low-light
Languages: Common, Elven

At Will			Encounter			     Daily
Sensing Eye (Minor)     [ ] Elven Accuracy                   [ ] Healing Lore    
Hunter's Quarry (M.)    [ ] Invigorating Stride              [ ] Sure Shot            
Summon Armor (Minor)    [ ] Second Wind                      [ ] Flying Steel
Nimble Strike           [ ] Defensive Volley                 [ ] Attacks on the Run
Twin Strike             [ ] Disruptive Strike
                        [ ] Combined Fire
                        [ ] Two-Fanged Strike
                        [ ] Biting Volley
                        [X] Wind Fury Assault

Item Powers
[ ] Screaming Bow (Daily)
[ ] Rain of Hammers Ki Focus (Daily)
[ ] Silt Sandals (Daily)

Conditionals/Passives:

Reactive Stealth: If you have any cover or concealment when you roll initiative, can make a Stealth check to hide.
Superior Will: Can make a save against daze/stun at the start of your turn, even if it is not a (save ends) effect.
Hunter's Aim: You don't take the normal -2 penalty to attack rolls against your quarry if it has cover/concealment.
Grounding Shot: Ignore attack penalty for ranged attack vs prone target, and deal +2 damage to prone enemies.
Silt Sandals: Ignore difficult terrain and leave no tracks in dirt, sand, silt. Can move across non-solid surfaces.
     If you end your turn on a non-solid surface, you sink. 

Dick Burglar fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Dec 30, 2018

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Even as Shaiha's magic washes over Zevra, saving her from the worst of the water elemental's blow, she flings her little statue once again into the midst of the foes. It unfolds and lands right in front of Antaeus, pulling the elementals' attention just in time for her wind spell to go off on Kalakote's armour. It cuts through the elementals, splashing water all over Anataeus and around the room as it whips them this way and that. And with another poof of purple powder, the fight is joined.

"It's you then, is it?" Shaiha shouts across the room at Antaeus, unable to contain herself any longer. "It's your hubris and stupidity that's doomed us all these years. I try not to take pleasure in violence, but what the hell - my horizons just keep expanding out here!"

Immediate Interrupt when Lime hits Zevra: Energy Conversion. Zevra gains resist 9 against the attack, and gains 9 THP after it's resolved.

Minor Action: Summon Obedient Servant in I8.
**I provoke an OA from Orange.
I teleport to L8.
Standard Action: Gale-Force Infusion centred on Kalakote (Area burst 2 vs. Ref). Target Lime (40; CRIT!), Fuchsia (38; Hit), Cyan (34; Hit), Orange (27; Hit). Lime takes 36 damage. Fuchsia, Cyan, Orange take 18 damage. Lime is slid to H7. Fuchsia is slid to I7. Aqua is slid to I9. Orange is slid to K10.
Kalakote gains a +4 power bonus to AC UEoMNT.
Minor Action: Slick Concoction. Each ally slides 5 squares and gains +4 Ref UEoMNT.

Obedient Servant: 40 / 40 HP. 34 AC; 25 Fort; 34 Ref; 28 Will

Damage Summary: 36 to Lime. 18 to Fuchsia. 18 to Cyan. 18 to Orange.
Positional Summary: I am in L8; Obedient Servant is in I8. Lime in H7; Fuchsia in I7; Aqua in I9; Orange in K10.
Others' Status: All allies have +4 Ref. Kalakote has +4 AC.
Reminder: All enemies next to my conjurations or summons grant CA.

pre:
Shaiha Nilil   						 
HP: 81/81 (THP: 00)      AC:   28    Passive Insight: 20
Surges: 8/8 (V: 20)      For:  23    Passive Perception: 23
Initiative: +6  	 Ref:  28    Action Points: 1
Speed: 5     	         Will: 26    Vision: Low-light
Languages: Common, Dwarven
Resists: 11 acid
Saving Throws: +2

Ethereal Chill         [ ] Second Wind                   [X] Obedient Servant
Thundering Armor       [ ] Lab Conditioning              [X] Flameheart Defender
                       [ ][ ] Healing Infusion           [ ] Relentless Harrier
                       [ ] Sudden Slime                  [ ] Arcane Springboard
                       [ ] Ice Shard Traps              
                       [ ] Phantasmal Henchman          
                       [X] Gale-Force Infusion          
                       [ ] Planar Gateway               
                       [X] Energy Conversion
                       [X] Slick Concoction
                       [ ] Enduring Summons

MBA: +17 vs. AC; 1d8+6 damage.
Crit: +3d8 damage.
Item Powers
[ ] Rod of Absorption (Encounter): Deactivate the aura (save ends) of a creature I hit.
[ ] Rod of Absorption (Daily): Immediate Interrupt as below.
[X] Summoner's Staff (Daily): Immediate Interrupt as below.
[ ] Salve of Power (Daily): Lose 1 healing surge to regain an encounter attack power.
[ ] Hero's Armour (Daily): When I spend an action point, forgo usual feature to let ally
within 5 use second wind as a free action.

Immediate Actions (descending priority; will not react to / target minions)
-- When summon is hit: Attacker rerolls and must use second roll (Day [Summoner's Staff])
-- When ally is hit and dealt 9+ damage: They gain resist 9 all to the triggering attack, and 9 THP
after damage (Enc [Energy Conversion])
-- When I & at least 2 allies targeted by area/close: All attacks take -5 penalty (Day [Rod of Absorption])
-- When I take damage from area/close: Halve the damage and shift 2 squares (Enc [Lab Conditioning])

Summoning:
Defensive Minions: Summons gain +2 to all defenses.
Tome Expertise: Enemies next to my conjurations/summons grant CA. An enemy immune to fear
is immune to this effect.
Summoner's Staff: When an enemy misses my summon, I or an ally within 5 of the summon gain 7 THP.
Summoner's Slip: After using a conjuration/summoning power, teleport 2 squares.

Arcane Rejuvenation
When an ally uses a magic item daily power, they gain 11 THP.

Action Point:
Summoner's Action: Give one minor action command to each summoned creature as a free action.
Hero's Armor: Gain +2 to all defenses UEoMNT.

Other Features:
Arcane Empowerment: 1/Day, spend a short rest with a magic item: Recharge its daily power, or give its
wielder a free action to gain a +2 bonus to an attack roll after rolling once before the next extended rest.
Ooze Master 10: Acid attacks make targets grant CA UEoMNT.
Ooze Master 5: Roll twice on Dungeoneering checks.
Superior Will: Save against dazing / stunning effects at start of turn.
Rapid Infusion: Use Healing Infusion as a free action on my turn.
Quick Fix: Roll Arcana to disable, identify, or sense magical phenomena, or Thievery to disable or 
identify devices, as a minor instead of a standard action. Take -4 to such checks.
Lesser Ring of Feather Fall: I take no damage from falling.

Wol fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Dec 30, 2018

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.
Kayode "Baba" Babatunde

Baba steels himself under the watery assault. "Your work ends here, Antaeus. If you speak true, if you and yours are the originators of the defiling, then you will face the consequences." His voice is deathly calm, but as he shifts around the group of enemies, a loud droning noise emerges from his mouth, and for a moment, the air around Antaeus and his elementals seems to shift and warble like heat distortion, leaving them dazed and confused.

Shaiha's Turn Slide 5 to H12.

Start of Turn: Take 10.
Standard: Mind Blast Close Blast 5 centered on I8 (ranges from G7 to K11) vs ALL enemies (and obedient servant) Will at 4x1d20+19=35,28,39,23 and 2x1d20+17=22,27. Hit all except Elemental Lime and Obedient Servant; those two are dazed UEOMNT. Every other enemy is stunned (save ends). Stunned enemies take -2 to their first save. I have assumed Sathain and Kalakote have slid out of the way of the blast for this attack.
Move: Move to G9.
Minor: Oath of Enmity on Antaeus.
End of Turn: Save vs Ongoing at 1d20+2=17.

pre:
Kayode   						 
HP: 70/80 (THP: )        AC:   29    Passive Insight: 25
Surges: 6/7 (V: 20)      For:  23    Passive Perception: 20
Initiative: +12  	 Ref:  26    Action Points: 0
Speed: 6     	         Will: 29    Vision: Normal
Power Points:  4/8       Languages: Common, Primordial

Avenging Shackles       [ ] Argent Rain                      [ ] Celestial Fist    
Dimensional Scramble    [ ] Aspect of Agility                [ ] Force Spheres            
Dishearten              [ ] Bound by Fate                    [ ] Mind Blast   
Kinetic Buffer          [ ] Dream Blade
Manifest Dream Form     [ ] Far Hand
Thought Projection      [ ] Mind over Flesh
                        [ ] Mind Shroud
                        [X] Oath of Enmity
                        [ ] Second Wind

Item Powers
[ ] Raven Cloak (Daily)
[ ] Repulsion Armor (Daily)
[ ] Silt Sandals (Daily)

Conditionals/Resists:
Courageous Mind: +1 to saving throws while bloodied. 
Dominating Mind: When inflicting save ends daze, dominate or stun, target takes -2 to the first save.
Dreaming Advantage: When using an AP to make a psionic attack, gain CA against any enemy adjacent to dream form.
Eyes of the Deep Dwarf: Gain darkvision as long as you have one PP.
Human Ingenuity: When using an AP, regain a PP. 
Raven Cloak: Resist 5 cold and necrotic.
Resilient Focus: +2 to all saves.
Silt Sandals: Ignore difficult terrain and leave no tracks in dirt, sand, silt. Can move across non-solid surfaces.
Staff of Expertise: Do not provoke OAs from ranged or area attacks with a staff. Melee attacks with a staff get reach 1.
Superior Will: Save vs daze and stun at the start of your turn. 

LogicNinja
Jan 21, 2011

...the blur blurs blurringly across the blurred blur in a blur of blurring blurriness that blurred...
It turns out that the "real Sathain", the white-haired half-elf he showed his allies when he wasn't wearing a disguise, was a mask after all. It falls, and leaves behind something gaunt and malnourished. He's not an undead being, but he looks as though he has become gnarled like a tree branch, like a man who does not eat or drink but lives on, sustained by something else.

His telekinetic aura lashes out in every direction, sending him hurtling through space both by pushing off from the floor and by stepping directly through little teleports. He hops backwards as the lich spews acid at him, falling through space to emerge behind Antaeus, a vicious body-slam sending the lich tumbling down to the floor and to one side. His telekinesis grips the floor and sends him bounding off to one side, and the chips of clear quartz set into his metal flail heads flare violet, sending one of the water elementals towards the rest of them. He plants his feet, his flail's heads dancing like snakes, his shield up. Violet light surrounds him, making the stone at his feet groan and grind together.

---
Missed by Water Geyser, hit by Gaze.
Immediate Reaction when attacked by Antaeus: Persistent Harrier. I teleport to G7 and attack Antaeus at 1d20+20=25, 1 shy of success. Using Adept's Insight to add 1, turning it into 26, a hit. Antaeus takes 1d10+6=8 damage. Additionally, he gets knocked prone, slowned USMNT, marked, and slid to J9.

Shaiha's turn: slide to H12, out of the way of Baba's attack.

My turn:
Minor action: active Battle Aspect, gaining resist 5 and the ability to teleport 3 as a move action for the encounter.
Move action: convert to minor, Battlemind's Demand, augment 1: mark Orange and Aqua
Standard action: charge to J10, attacking Orange with Eldritch Strike (with CA): 1d20+20+1+2=38, for 1d20+13=15 damage. Orange is also knocked prone, slowed UEMNT, and slid to J8.

Status: -3 saves UENenemyT, +4 Ref UEMNT | Until end of encounter: teleport 3 as move action, Resist 5 all
Triggers: Follow Antaeus (via Blurred Step) or take OAs with Eldritch Strike if he moves; counter any attacks on me with Forceful Reversal as a reaction.

pre:
Sathain

HP: 103/103 (BV:51)          AC:	30 	Passive Insight: 17
THP: 0	                        Fort: 27 	Passive Perception: 15
Surges: 15/15 (V:25)	Ref:	26	Vision: Low-Light
Initiative: +9	                Will: 28	Action Points: 1
Power Points: 9/9          Speed: 5

Power Cards
At Will		              Encounter		            Daily
Eldritch Strike              [x] Adept's Insight	      [ ] Living Fortress
Battlemind's Demand           [ ] Persistent Harrier	    [ ] Nightmare Vortex
Mind Spike                 [ ] Dimension Slide            [ ] Intellect Hammer
Concussive Spike             [ ] Impose Your Will             [x] Battle Aspect
Forceful Reversal             [ ] Rebind the Will
Lodestone Lure                 [ ] Fast Talk
Thought Projection

Item
[ ] Shield of Eyes - don't grant CA when flanked UEMNT (D)
Deep-Pockets Cloak - draw or store an item from the cloak(AW, 1/round)    

[b]Passives
Fragment of the Way: expend 1 PP at end of short rest to deal +1[W] with next weapon attack
Bracers of Mighty Striking - +4 damage to MBAs (Eldritch Strike)
Hat of Disguise: +5 to Bluff to pass myself off as someone else
Shield of Eyes: +2 AC vs OAs
Wielder's Action: spend AP to make attack, get 1 PP back
Superior Will: Save vs stun/daze at start of turn even if not save ends.
Flail Expertise: when I hit with a melee attack using a flail and the attack lets me slide the target, knock them prone instead
Dragging Flail: whenever I use a flail to knock an enemy prone, also slide them 1 square
Rushing Cleats: increase the push or slide effect of any close or weapon attack by 1
Hindering Shield: whenever I pull, push, or slide a creature with an attack while using a shield, slow that creature USMNT
Fail of Winds: +1 all forced movement

LogicNinja fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Jan 1, 2019

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Kalakote PDF

(Geyser hits, Gaze misses, Elemental slam hits.)

Blasted and slammed, left soaking wet, Kalakote stands tall and lowers his head slightly. He simply glowers at the Lich. ".. What you do with water is somehow extra profane." At the Doctor's prompting he evacuates the area of the coming Mind Blast and withdraws his blade before whirling back in, delivering a whirlwind motion that belies a maddening flailing. In truth he raises and slams his blade down precisely three times, cleaving only those elementals around him! As the cold crystalizes around his upper body and begins to mist a defiled light rips through and rebuffs it!

Free: Granted Slide to F11 to avoid Baba's Attack.
Start: Ongoing 9 after DR, burning through 9 THP.
Move: Move to H8 via diagonal through G9.
Standard: Strength of Valor hits Lime, Fuchsia and Aqua(H7, I7 and J8.) Gain 15 THP. Deal 22 Damage to each and afflict them with -1 AC(Save Ends.)
Minor: Divine Challenge on Elemental Lime. 14 Radiant Damage if he violates the Mark.
Saves: Clear one Ongoing 10 Cold.
Granted Save: Natural 1, Nope.

pre:
Kalakote PDF  						 
HP: 80/105 (THP: 15/15)         AC:	27(31)	Passive Insight: 25
Surges: 12/12 (V: 31)	For:	27	Passive Perception: 20
Initiative: +8		Ref:	22(26)	Action Points: 0/1
Speed: 7		Will:	26      Vision: Normal
Languages: Common, Giant(Literate), Deep Speech(Literate)	
DR 1, Resist 5 Necrotic, Ongoing Cold 10

At Will			Encounter	           Daily
Ardent Strike		[ ] Second Wind            [X][ ][ ][ ] Ardent Vow
Holy Strike      	[ ] Stone's Endurance      [X] Blood of the Mighty
Body Equilibrium        [ ] Divine Strength        [ ] Frenzying Smite
Divine Challenge         OR Divine Mettle          [ ] Death Angel
                        [ ] Heedless Fury          [ ] Blade of Black Wind
                        [ ] Vice's Reward          [ ] Dwarven Vigor(I)
                        [X] Strength from Valor    [ ] Piercing(I)
                        [ ] Valiant Rush           [X] Octogram(I)
                        [ ] Force of Arms  
                        [ ] Lawbreaker's Doom
                        [ ] Dispensed Justice
                        [ ] Red Death
                        [ ] Leaping(I)
                        [X] Scabbard(I)

Melee: +20 Attack, 1d10+14 Damage
Challenge: 14 Damage (6 + 2 Cha + 6 Str)
Sanction: 8 Damage (6 + 2 Cha)
Withering: -1 AC per Weapon Hit. Cumulative, Save Ends current stack.
Implement: +13 Attack

Passives:
Power Athlete: Roll Twice on Athletics to Jump/Climb
Disciple of Stone: +7 THP when spending Healing Surge
Heavy Blade Expertise: +2 Defenses against OAs
Divinity's Shield: +2 F/R/W UEONT after using Channel Divinity
Immobilizing Action: Immobilizes LD Target on successful Hit with AP Action
Physical Resolve: +2 to Saves against Weakened/Slowed/Immobilized
Skull Mask: Enemies have -2 to Saves against Fear effects

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Jan 5, 2019

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

Start of turn: take 20 cold - 9 THP = 11 damage.
Minor action: Summon Spirit Companion in square K8, gain 4 TempHP.
Standard action: Spirit of the Tempest on Elem Orange: 1d20+18 23 vs Fort 1d8+8 14 misses. Effect: Kalakote gets a free saving throw with +2 bonus.

Saving throws: saving throws: 2#1d20-1 0 0 Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Conditions: 2x10 Ongoing cold damage (SE), -3 saving throws EonT, +4 Reflex.

pre:
Haunted Zevra   						 
HP: 70/81 (THP: 4)      AC:   25    Passive Insight: 26
Surges: 8/9 (V: 20)      For:  24    Passive Perception: 28
Initiative: +11  	 Ref:  26    Action Points: 1
Speed: 6     	         Will: 27    Vision: Low-light

Spirit Infusion		[ ] [ ] Healing Spirit		[ ] Spirit of the healing Flood    
Spirit of the Tempest	[ ] Ironbreaker Claws		[ ] Ancient Progenitor’s Spirit            
Voice of Battle		[ ] Granite Armor		[ ] Ancient Warlord’s Inspiration
Call Spirit Companion	[ ] Blood-Red Mist                    
Spirit’s Wrath		[ ] Intellect Pummel
Summon Armor (Minor)	[ ] Speak With Spirits
                      	[ ] Engaging Pursuit
                        [ ] Insightful Warning
			[ ]Twilight’s Veil

Ghost Dog Companion
HP: 38/38 (THP: __)		AC:   28    Passive Perception 29 
Surges: -			For:  26    
Initiative: - 			Ref:  26    
Speed: 6  			Will: 26

Conditionals/Passives:

Resist 10 Fire
Elemental Spirit: Allies adjacent to the Spirit Companion gain +2 to saving throws
Spirit of Vigor: When Spirit is summoned as a minor action, one adjacent ally gains +4 Temp HP
Healing Spirit: When Healing spirit is used, target makes a saving throw, one ally adjacent to 
Spirit Companion heals 3d6 HP, all gain 6 temp HP
Spirit’s Step: When Spirit Companion is dismissed, one adjacent ally can shift 1 square, +1 to hit any adjacent enemies.
Spiteful Retaliation: if enemy’s attack causes spirit to disappear, enemy is dazed UENT.
Spirit Companion: Conjuration. Uses Zevra's defenses. Can’t flank. Occupies 1 square. 
Allies can move through, enemies can’t.  Can make OAs from enemy movement but nothing else.
 Can only be targeted by melee or ranged attacks. If dealt 15 damage by single attack, disappears, and Zevra takes
10 damage. Can’t be affected by conditions or forced movement, ignores difficult and hazardous terrain.
Dog Companion Aura: Allies adjacent to dog companion can teleport within aura as move action, 
enemies give Zevra combat advantage
Totem Expertise: ignore partial Concealment/Cover

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Antaeus is momentarily frozen - seemingly surprised and caught off guard by the onslaught. He comes to his senses and gazes about the room at the party, his eyes glowing a ghastly blue. "You fools are not worth my efforts, deal with yourselves" he calmly commands. His gaze hypnotizes some of the party to attack each other! Antaeus' liquid servants attempt to regain their bearings - only one is able to do so, unleashing a gush of water into the room, taking some of the members of the party with it.

Antaeus Damage Taken: 8 AC/F/R/W: 26/24/23/25
Elemental Fuschia 88/128 AC/F/R/W: 27/26/25/24 [Stunned]
Elemental Cyan 84/128 AC/F/R/W: 27/26/25/24 [Stunned]
Elemental Lime 36/128 AC/F/R/W: 27/26/25/24
Elemental Orange 91/128 AC/F/R/W: 27/26/25/24[Stunned]

Antaeus:
Superior Will: Saving Throw: 1d20+3 23
Recharge: 1d6 1 (or not...)
Move: Stand from Prone
Gaze of Chaos vs Will (Kalakote, Obedient Servant, Sathain, Shaiha, Zevra): 5#1d20+19 22 32 34 20 27 1d6+5 6 hitting Obedient Servant, Sathain, and Zevra

On Hit: Sathain is slid to H9 and attacks Baba with Eldritch Strike Eldritch Strike vs AC (Baba): 1d20+18 19 1d10+8 16

Obedient Servant stays in place and attacks Kalakote BRAVE LI'L ROBOT OA vs. AC: 1d20+22 41 1d10+11 17

Zevra stays in place and attacks Shaiha Melee Basic Attack vs AC (Shaiha): 1d20+15 25 1d8+4 11

Elemental Fuschia
Saving Throw: 1d20 11

Elemental Cyan
Saving Throw: 1d20 5

Elemental Lime
Whirlpool vs FORT (Baba, Kalakote, Sathain): 3#1d20+16 21 33 32 4d6+10 27
Baba is slid to J10, decline to slide Sathain

Elemental Orange
Saving Throw: 1d20 4

Melchiresa fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Jan 5, 2019

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Shaiha ducks the swing Zevra takes at her. Across the room, however, she can see Sathain and Kalakote getting the worst of it. She acts fast. A gesture, and her medicinal diffusion mends Kalakote from the inside out. Another, and the enchantment on her robe grants Sathain an emergency surge of vitality. A hand dips into her pocket, retrieving a rare, arcane salve. She marks her forehead with it. Her eyes go wide, and for a moment, she can see the world's arcane fabric much more clearly. She reaches into the past, into a moment recently passed, and pulls at a string that had escaped her focus. The air warps and lashes around Kalakote once again, flaying Antaeus and his elementals. Shaiha's not done, however. Her finger still wrapped around that thread, she pulls it and loops around itself in the present, twisting the middle of the room into an unstable vortex.

Standard Action: Planar Gateway in I8. When an enemy starts its turn next to the planar gateway or enters a square adjacent to it, I make the following attack against it as an OA: +18 vs. Ref; 3d6+11 damage and slide the target 3 squares. ***Not planning to slide any enemies with this power, just hit them. I'm fine with them where they are.
Summoner's Slip: I teleport to L10.
Free Action: Healing Infusion: Curative Admixture. Kalakote regains 39 HP.
Minor Action: Salve of Power. I lose a healing surge and regain Gale-Force Infusion.
ACTION POINT!
Hero's Armor: Sathain can use his Second Wind as a Free Action.
Standard Action: Gale-Force Infusion centred on Kalakote (Area burst 2 vs. Ref). Target Lime (23; miss), Fuchsia (25; Hit), Cyan (25; Hit), Orange (28; Hit), Antaeus (17; Hit). Fuchsia, Cyan, Orange, and Antaeus take 17 damage.
Kalakote gains a +4 power bonus to AC UEoMNT.
Minor Action: Sudden Slime (Area burst 1 vs. Fort). Target Fuchsia (40; CRIT!), Obedient Servant (24; miss) Cyan (32; Hit), Orange (28; Hit), Antaeus (38; Hit). Fuchsia takes 21 damage. Cyan, Orange, Antaeus take 6 acid damage.

Obedient Servant: 40 / 40 HP. 30 AC; 25 Fort; 30 Ref; 28 Will

Damage Summary: Fuchsia takes 38 damage. Cyan, Orange, Antaeus take 23 damage.
Positional Summary: I am in L10; Obedient Servant and Planar Gateway are in I8.
Others' Status: Fuchsia, Cyan, Orange, Antaeus are slowed and grant CA.
Kalakote has +4 AC.

pre:
Shaiha Nilil   						 
Surges: 7/8 (V: 20)      For:  23    Passive Perception: 23

Thundering Armor       [ ] Lab Conditioning              [X] Flameheart Defender
                       [X][ ] Healing Infusion           [ ] Relentless Harrier
                       [ ] Ice Shard Traps              
                       [ ] Phantasmal Henchman          
                       [X] Gale-Force Infusion          
                       [ ] Planar Gateway               
                       [X] Energy Conversion
                       [X] Slick Concoction
                       [ ] Enduring Summons

Item Powers
[ ] Rod of Absorption (Encounter): Deactivate the aura (save ends) of a creature I hit.
[ ] Rod of Absorption (Daily): Immediate Interrupt as below.
[X] Salve of Power (Daily): Lose 1 healing surge to regain an encounter attack power.
[X] Hero's Armour (Daily): When I spend an action point, forgo usual feature to let ally

-- When summon is hit: Attacker rerolls and must use second roll (Day [Summoner's Staff])
-- When ally is hit and dealt 9+ damage: They gain resist 9 all to the triggering attack, and 9 THP
-- When I & at least 2 allies targeted by area/close: All attacks take -5 penalty (Day [Rod of Absorption])
-- When I take damage from area/close: Halve the damage and shift 2 squares (Enc [Lab Conditioning])

Summoning:
Tome Expertise: Enemies next to my conjurations/summons grant CA. An enemy immune to fear
Summoner's Staff: When an enemy misses my summon, I or an ally within 5 of the summon gain 7 THP.

Arcane Rejuvenation

Action Point:
Summoner's Action: Give one minor action command to each summoned creature as a free action.

Other Features:
Arcane Empowerment: 1/Day, spend a short rest with a magic item: Recharge its daily power, or give its
wielder a free action to gain a +2 bonus to an attack roll after rolling once before the next extended rest.
Quick Fix: Roll Arcana to disable, identify, or sense magical phenomena, or Thievery to disable or 
identify devices, as a minor instead of a standard action. Take -4 to such checks.

Wol fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Jan 5, 2019

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.
Kayode "Baba" Babatunde

Swiftly dodging the incoming blows, Baba slides backwards and raises his hand. The air amidst the crowd wavers with psychic energy, before the enemies all blink out...only to reappear in a different place around Shaiha's vortex, with Antaeus ready to be struck by the waiting Kalakote and Sathain.

Move: Aspect of Agility, shifting 5 squares to H13. I gain +2 AC/Ref UEOMNT.
Standard: Dimensional Scramble Aug 2 Area Burst 1 centered on I8 vs ALL enemies Fort at 5x1d20+19=36,32,34,38,34. Hit ALL enemies for 2d6+10=19 damage. Teleport as following: Fuchsia to J7, Lime to I7, Aqua to H7, Antaeus to I9, Orange to J9.
Free: Summon Dream Form in I10.

pre:
Kayode   						 
Power Points:  6/8       Languages: Common, Primordial

Dimensional Scramble    [X] Aspect of Agility                [ ] Force Spheres            
Dishearten              [ ] Bound by Fate                    [X] Mind Blast   
                        [ ] Mind Shroud
                        [X] Oath of Enmity
                        [ ] Second Wind

Item Powers
[ ] Raven Cloak (Daily)
[ ] Silt Sandals (Daily)

Conditionals/Resists:
Dominating Mind: When inflicting save ends daze, dominate or stun, target takes -2 to the first save.
Dreaming Advantage: When using an AP to make a psionic attack, gain CA against any enemy adjacent to dream form.
Staff of Expertise: Do not provoke OAs from ranged or area attacks with a staff. Melee attacks with a staff get reach 1.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

When Baba moves Fuchsia to a square adjacent to the Planar Gateway, Opportunity Action: Planar Gateway Attack (Close burst 1 vs. Ref). Target Fuchsia (36; Hit). Fuchsia takes 21 damage.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Kalakote PDF

(15 THP burned and drop to 79 from Robot hit with DR 1. Take 26 from Elemental down to 53. Healed to 91. Ongoing 9 down to 82.)

Without a further word Kalakote draws up his blade and banishes the frost coating him, blows away the water soaking him. Magical energy rips through him for a second before he brings the blade down upon the nearest elemental. It's form turns rigid in defense but the raw power of the swing crashes through it without grace or subtlety, overwhelming it to near dispersion!

Minor: Vice's Reward to gain 10 THP, +2 Defenses(Power) UEONT and a Saving Throw.
Save: Ongoing 10 Cold cleared.
Minor: Divine Strength. +2 F/R/W(Untyped) UEONT.
Standard: Force of Arms vs Cyan Ele(H7) with CA and +4 bonus via DS and FoA combo. Hits for 27 Damage. Cyan Ele has -1 AC(Save Ends.)

(Current Defenses are 31/31/26/30 UEONT.)

pre:
Kalakote PDF  						 
HP: 82/105 (THP: 10/10)         AC:	27(31)	Passive Insight: 25
Surges: 12/12 (V: 31)	For:	27(31)	Passive Perception: 20
Initiative: +8		Ref:	22(26)   	Action Points: 0/1
Speed: 7		Will:	26(30)      Vision: Normal
DR 1, Resist 5 Necrotic

Ardent Strike		[ ] Second Wind            [X][ ][ ][ ] Ardent Vow
Body Equilibrium        [X] Divine Strength        [ ] Frenzying Smite
                        [X] Vice's Reward          [ ] Dwarven Vigor(I)
                        [X] Force of Arms  
                        [ ] Lawbreaker's Doom
                        [ ] Dispensed Justice
                        [ ] Red Death
                        [ ] Leaping(I)
                        [X] Scabbard(I)

Passives:

LogicNinja
Jan 21, 2011

Sathain recovers gracefully from the momentary charm effect, shaking his head and vanishing. He steps out behind the elementals, and the heads of his flail detatch, whirling around him with deadly speed. The telekinetic force attached to them tears two of the elementals apart and lingers, Sathain's aura sputtering in random directions like a wildfire throwing sparks. It reaches out towards Antaeus and sends him hurling bodily towards Sathain, where the three flail heads greet him with a blow from above, toppling him down to the floor at Sathain's feet. The half-elf's face is a gaunt and hollow thing, full of barely-contained fury.

---
[i]Damage taken, adjusted by Resist 5 All: 22 + 1 = 23
Shaiha's turn: free-action Second Wind; spend a surge and heal surge value (25) + gain +2 to all defenses USMNT

My turn:
Move action: teleport to I6
Standard action: Nightmare Vortex: Close Burst 1 attack vs Aqua, Lime, Fuchsia (with CA): 3#1d20+22=29, 26, 35 - hit Aqua and Fuchsia, miss Lime. Damage: 1d10+9=18, Lime takes half, so 9. Aqua and Fuchsia die; lime is down to 8 HP.
Action point! Regain 1 PP. Use Lodstone Lure, augment 2, on Antaeus (with CA from Helper): 1d20+22=29, for 1d10+9=16 damage. He is pulled to H7, then knocked prone and can only move to squares that are adjacent to me until the end of my next turn.

Enemies: Aqua and Fuchsia dead; Lime at 8 HP; Orange is marked by me; Antaeus takes 16 damage and is marked, prone, and can only move to squares that are adjacent to me.
Positioning: here is an updated map as of the end of my turn.
Status: Until SMNT: +2 all defenses (AC 32/F 29/R 28/W 30) | Until end of encounter: teleport 3 as move action, Resist 5 all, slide 1 any enemy within 3 at the start of its turn.
Triggers: counter any successful hit on me with Forceful Reversal, Aug 2, as a reaction. If Antaeus makes an attack that doesn't include me, Mind Spike him.
I won't slide Antaeus or Orange at the start of their turns.

pre:
Sathain

Surges: 14/15 (V:25)	Ref:	26	Vision: Low-Light
Power Points: 7/9          Speed: 5

Power Cards
Battlemind's Demand           [x] Persistent Harrier	    [x] Nightmare Vortex
Thought Projection           [ ] Wrathful Warrior

Item

Passives
Fragment of the Way: expend 1 PP at end of short rest to deal +1[W] with next weapon attack
Flail Expertise: when I hit with a melee attack using a flail and the attack lets me slide the target, knock them prone instead
Dragging Flail: whenever I use a flail to knock an enemy prone, also slide them 1 square
Rushing Cleats: increase the push or slide effect of any close or weapon attack by 1
Hindering Shield: whenever I pull, push, or slide a creature with an attack while using a shield, slow that creature USMNT

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Jascha the Lost

Using an opening after Baba's attack, Jascha sends an arrow that crashes into Antaeus. He follows this attack up with a pair of arrows that sail past the lich, striking instead his two elementals.

Immediate Reaction, triggering off Dimensional Scramble: Combined Fire vs AC on Antaeus: 1d20+19 33 Hit, for 3d12+13 27 damage.

Twin Strike vs AC, first attack on Lime, second on Orange: 1d20+19+1 37 Hit Lime. 1d20+19 30 Hit Orange. 2#1d12+7 10 Lime dies. Orange takes 18 damage.
Minor: Quarry on Antaeus.
Free: Lime's death trigger's Archer's Glory, granting me a free Action Point I have to spend before End of My Next Turn.

pre:
Jascha   						 

Hunter's Quarry (M.)    [ ] Invigorating Stride              [ ] Sure Shot            
Nimble Strike           [ ] Defensive Volley                 [ ] Attacks on the Run
                        [X] Combined Fire
                        [ ] Two-Fanged Strike
                        [ ] Biting Volley
                        [X] Wind Fury Assault
                        [X] Archer's Glory

Item Powers
[ ] Silt Sandals (Daily)

Conditionals/Passives:

Reactive Stealth: If you have any cover or concealment when you roll initiative, can make a Stealth check to hide.
Superior Will: Can make a save against daze/stun at the start of your turn, even if it is not a (save ends) effect.
Hunter's Aim: You don't take the normal -2 penalty to attack rolls against your quarry if it has cover/concealment.
Grounding Shot: Ignore attack penalty for ranged attack vs prone target, and deal +2 damage to prone enemies.

Dick Burglar fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Jan 23, 2019

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

Like every dead place, this dusty and yet somehow dank tomb is full of the stale energies of departed spirits. Zevra gathers them into a ball in her hands and channels them into her mother as her ancestral ghost plunges into Sathain's body and strengthens his hands. Pale grey wisps curl around the hoarfrost coating her skin, undoing the damage.

Start of turn: take 20-4 cold = 16 cold damage.

Move action: Move Zevra's Mom to I7 on top of dead slime, move Zevra to L10.
Minor action: Healing Spirit on Zevra, healing for 20 and granting a saving throw. Sathain, Kalakote, and the Guardian gain 6 TmpHp. Bouncing 3d6 healing to Kalakote: Healing: 3d6 12 HP.
Free saving throw: 1d20 15 Successful.
Standard Action: Spirit Infusion on Sathain. Zevra's Mom disappears and Sathain can shift and make a free MBA with +2 to hit and +4 to damage. Everyone gets +1 to hit Anteus uEonT.
Free action: Summon Zevra's Mom in Square K9.
saving throws: 1d20+2 22 Successful.

TLDR: Zevra heals 20, Kalakote heals 12, Kalakote and Sathain gain 6 TempHp, Sathain gets free MBA+2 Hit +4 Dmg, Everyone gets +1 to hit Anteus UEonT.

pre:
Haunted Zevra   						 
HP: 74/81 (THP: 0)      AC:   25    Passive Insight: 26
Surges: 7/9 (V: 20)      For:  24    Passive Perception: 28

Spirit Infusion		[X] [ ] Healing Spirit		[ ] Spirit of the healing Flood    
                      	[ ] Engaging Pursuit
                        [ ] Insightful Warning
			[ ]Twilight’s Veil

Ghost Dog Companion

Conditionals/Passives:

Resist 10 Fire
Elemental Spirit: Allies adjacent to the Spirit Companion gain +2 to saving throws
Spirit of Vigor: When Spirit is summoned as a minor action, one adjacent ally gains +4 Temp HP
Healing Spirit: When Healing spirit is used, target makes a saving throw, one ally adjacent to 
Spirit’s Step: When Spirit Companion is dismissed, one adjacent ally can shift 1 square, +1 to hit any adjacent enemies.
Spiteful Retaliation: if enemy’s attack causes spirit to disappear, enemy is dazed UENT.
Spirit Companion: Conjuration. Uses Zevra's defenses. Can’t flank. Occupies 1 square. 
Allies can move through, enemies can’t.  Can make OAs from enemy movement but nothing else.
 Can only be targeted by melee or ranged attacks. If dealt 15 damage by single attack, disappears, and Zevra takes
10 damage. Can’t be affected by conditions or forced movement, ignores difficult and hazardous terrain.
Dog Companion Aura: Allies adjacent to dog companion can teleport within aura as move action, 

LogicNinja
Jan 21, 2011

As Jascha fells one of the water elementals, Sathain steps into the spot where it used to be, his flail coming down on Antaeus. He welcomes Zevra's mother's spirit in, letting her speed his blow.

---

Shift into I8.
Eldritch Strike granted MBA with CA, at +2 AB/+4 damage: 1d20+24=38 to hit, for another 1d20+13+4=19 damage to Antaeus.

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.
As the party battles with Antaeus and his minions the walls of the room rumble and rocks dislodge from the ceiling. Outside, a ground-shaking roar permeates the room accompanied by loud crashing and booming sounds. Antaeus ignores the onslaught of attacks, quickly regaining his bearings, and pauses from attacking the party to utter a ghastly laugh. "She returns!" he proclaims gleefully. "She returns to finish the work she started!" He continues to cackle and returns his attention to the party. "I won't allow you to interfere!" He summons a whirling cloud of freezing cold air, blasting ice and wind outwards.

Antaeus
Move: Stand from prone
Standard:Chilling Blast vs Reflex (Sathain, Kalakote, Obedient Servant, Shaiha, Zevra, Dream Form): 6#1d20+18 23 20 32 25 25 30 3d10+18 40
On miss take half damage. Ongoing 5 cold damage, save ends

Elemental Orange:
Saving Throw: 1d20 6

Antaeus Damage Taken: 112 AC/F/R/W: 26/24/23/25 [Slowed / Prone]
Elemental Fuschia 88/128 AC/F/R/W: 27/26/25/24
Elemental Cyan 84/128 AC/F/R/W: 27/26/25/24
Elemental Lime 36/128 AC/F/R/W: 27/26/25/24
Elemental Orange 31/128 AC/F/R/W: 27/26/25/24 [Stunned / Slowed / Bloodied]

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

When Antaeus unleashes his burst of cold, Shaiha already has a small golden talisman in her hand. With a word of power from Shaiha, the talisman activates, dispersing some of the spell energy into the atmosphere. Moments later, Shaiha's twist in the arcane fabric snaps violently back into place. The last of the water elementals is sent teetering toward her animated statue - which leaps up to meet it with a stony uppercut! The elemental's form disperses, splashing water over Sathain, Kalakote and Antaeus.

Start of Orange's turn, Opportunity Action: Planar Gateway Attack (Close burst 1 vs. Ref). Target Orange (36; Hit). Orange takes 16 damage.
Start of Antaeus' turn, Opportunity Action: Planar Gateway Attack (Close burst 1 vs. Ref). Target Antaeus (38; Hit). Antaeus takes 25 damage.

Immediate Interrupt when Antaeus targets me with Chilling Blast: Rod of Absorption. Antaeus takes -5 to all the power's attack rolls.
When Antaeus misses Obedient Servant, Summoner's Staff: I gain 7 THP.

Start of Turn: Orange takes 4 damage from Obedient Servant due to being marked.
Free Action: Healing Infusion: Curative Admixture. Kalakote regains 39 HP.
Move Action: I move to N9.
Minor Action: Enduring Summons. Obedient Servant regains 20 HP.
Standard Action: Obedient Servant Attack (Melee 1 vs. AC). Target Orange (30; Hit). Orange takes 14 damage and is KOed.
Saving Throw vs. Ongoing 5 cold: 19
Obedient Servant Saving Throw vs. Ongoing 5 cold: 19

Obedient Servant: 35 / 40 HP. 30 AC; 25 Fort; 30 Ref; 28 Will

Damage Summary: Orange takes 34 damage (KO!). Antaeus takes 25 damage.
Positional Summary: I am in N9; Obedient Servant is in I8.
Others' Status:

pre:
Shaiha Nilil   						 
HP: 63/81 (THP: 00)      AC:   28    Passive Insight: 20
Surges: 7/8 (V: 20)      For:  23    Passive Perception: 23

[X][ ] Healing Infusion           [ ] Relentless Harrier
                       [X] Sudden Slime                  [ ] Arcane Springboard
                       [ ] Ice Shard Traps              
                       [ ] Phantasmal Henchman          
                       [X] Gale-Force Infusion          
                       [X] Planar Gateway               
                       [X] Energy Conversion
                       [X] Slick Concoction
                       [X] Enduring Summons

Item Powers
[X] Rod of Absorption (Daily): Immediate Interrupt as below.
[X] Salve of Power (Daily): Lose 1 healing surge to regain an encounter attack power.
[X] Hero's Armour (Daily): When I spend an action point, forgo usual feature to let ally

Summoning:

Arcane Rejuvenation

Action Point:

Other Features:

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.
Kayode "Baba" Babatunde

With the elementals dealt with, Baba fires a bolt of psionic energy at the mad sorcerer, but it streaks over his head.

Standard: Avenging Shackles vs Antaeus Will at 1d20+19=22. Miss.

pre:
Kayode   						 

Dimensional Scramble    [X] Aspect of Agility                [ ] Force Spheres            
                        [ ] Mind Shroud
                        [X] Oath of Enmity
                        [ ] Second Wind

Item Powers
[ ] Raven Cloak (Daily)
[ ] Silt Sandals (Daily)

Conditionals/Resists:

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Kalakote PDF

(Burn 10 THP, take 9 damage, take 4 Ongoing. Healed to full.)

"How lucky you are to die twice!" Kalakote Shifts forward and pulls his blade up in a foolhardy stance! There's no caution, no observation, no guard! But infused with rippling magical fury he drives his blade down and crashes through Antaeus like a collapsing building! He blasts the undead mage with full force, such that it lingers! Pressed into close quarters and in the recovery of such a crazy swing he slows momentarily..

Move: Shift to I9.
Minor: Ardent Vow on Antaeus for +9 Damage and Divine Sanction Application UEOE.
Standard: Frenzing Smite vs Antaeus AC hits for 54 Physical Damage, decline Push, Antaeus is subject to my Divine Sanction UEONT and takes 8 Radiant Damage the first time each Round he makes an Attack that doesn't include me. Antaeus also gets -1 AC(Save Ends.) I grant CA to Enemies USOMNT.
Save: Save Failed vs Ongoing 5 Cold.

pre:
Kalakote PDF  						 
HP: 105/105 (THP: 0/10)         AC:	27()	Passive Insight: 25
Surges: 12/12 (V: 31)	For:	27()	Passive Perception: 20
Initiative: +8		Ref:	22()   	Action Points: 0/1
Speed: 7		Will:	26()      Vision: Normal
DR 1, Resist 5 Necrotic
Ongoing Cold 5

Ardent Strike		[ ] Second Wind            [X][X][ ][ ] Ardent Vow
Body Equilibrium        [X] Divine Strength        [X] Frenzying Smite
                        [X] Vice's Reward          [ ] Dwarven Vigor(I)
                        [X] Force of Arms  
                        [ ] Lawbreaker's Doom
                        [ ] Dispensed Justice
                        [ ] Red Death
                        [ ] Leaping(I)
                        [X] Scabbard(I)

Passives:

LogicNinja
Jan 21, 2011

"You fool! Arrogant--short-sighted--!"

Sathain snarls, his telekinetic aura blowing the cloud of frost away from him and lashing out in response. He batters Antaeus with his weapon and with raw, barely-directed force, a violet pillar crushing him against the floor; chips of stone and dust fall from the ceiling. He looks even gaunter than before, like he's pouring everything he has into his assault.

---
On the enemies' turn, I actually do slide each of them 1, Orange to J7 and Antaeus to J8 - doesn't affect anyone else's turn. This is with the persistent effect of Nighmare Vortex
When Antaeus attacks me, I'll spend 2 PP on an Immediate Reaction: 1d20+22=38[/url to hit, for [url=http://orokos.com/roll/695504]2d10+9=20 damage. He is also prone and unable to stand up until the start of his next turn.

On my turn:
Minor action - Rebind the Will. Next melee attack this turn dazes anyone it hits.
Standard action - Impose Your Will, Augment 2: 1d20+22=26, just barely hitting for 2d10+9=13 more damage. Antaeus is dazed, grants CA, and provokes OAs with any attack he makes until my next turn.

Triggers: Take an OA with Eldritch strike (1d20+22 to hit, 1d10+13 damage) in response to any attack Antaeus makes. Once again counter any successful hit on me with Forceful Reversal, Aug 2, as a reaction. If Antaeus makes an attack that doesn't include me, Mind Spike him.

pre:
Sathain

Power Points: 3/9          Speed: 5

Power Cards
Concussive Spike             [x] Impose Your Will             [x] Battle Aspect
Forceful Reversal             [x] Rebind the Will

Item

Passives

LogicNinja fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jan 19, 2019

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

As she sends her mother forth to attack again, Zevra takes a step back and draws a veil over herself and Shaiha, vanishing from sight.

Start of turn: 5 ongoing cold damage

Standard: Ironbreaker Claws: 1d20+18 vs Reflex 28 hits for 1d10+8 9 damage and Sathain can make a free melee basic attack with +4 to hit.
Move action: move to N10.
Minor action: Twilight's Veil: Zevra and Shaiha are invisible until they attack or UeoNT.

saving throws: 1d20 5

pre:
Haunted Zevra   						 
HP: 49/81 (THP: 0)      AC:   25    Passive Insight: 26
Surges: 7/9 (V: 20)      For:  24    Passive Perception: 28

Spirit Infusion		[X] [ ] Healing Spirit		[ ] Spirit of the healing Flood    
                      	[ ] Engaging Pursuit
                        [ ] Insightful Warning
			[ ]Twilight’s Veil

Ghost Dog Companion

Conditionals/Passives:

Resist 10 Fire

LogicNinja
Jan 21, 2011

Sathain hands off mental control of one of his flail-heads to the spirit of Zevra's mother, letting her pummel the lich as well.

---

Targeting Antaeus with another Eldritch Strike attack w/ CA and 4: 1d20+26=29 for another 1d10+9=10 damage.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Jascha the Lost

Jascha can't help but crack a smile under his hood as he watches Sathain rage at the lich.

"Passion--I like it. Let's finish this."

Bringing his bowstring to full draw, Jascha begins to glow with a terrifying light, and powerful gusts of wind suddenly tear about the room. When he releases the string, a shower of bolts of light launch from the bow, sailing through the air and crashing into the lich with a deafening force. The arrows thrum and ring, glowing brighter and howling louder until the light, wind and sound consumes the entirety of the room in a hurricane of violence.

Suddenly, the light fades and the winds calm. The elf falls to his hands and knees, gasping for breath.

Standard: Sure Shot vs AC: 1d20+19+2+1+2 36 34* 3d12+13 36 38* Per Sure Shot's power, rerolling the 2 on the damage die, and also forgot quarry damage: Rerolling damage die, quarry damage: 1d12 11 2d6 12 Damage dealt: 59*.
Action point! Biting Volley vs Reflex: 2#1d20+19+2+1 24 Rerolling with Elven Accuracy below, 30, hits. 40 CRIT! 2#1d12+13+2 25 19 Maxed damage: 27 Plus Critical damage dice: 3d6 10
Elven Accuracy: 1d20+19+2+1 30 First Biting Volley shot becomes a hit instead of a miss.

* Math error: added +2 to attack instead of damage from Grounding Shot. Fixed math.

pre:
Jascha   						 

Hunter's Quarry (M.)    [ ] Invigorating Stride              [X] Sure Shot            
                        [X] Combined Fire
                        [ ] Two-Fanged Strike
                        [ ] Biting Volley
                        [X] Wind Fury Assault
                        [X] Archer's Glory

Item Powers
[ ] Silt Sandals (Daily)

Conditionals/Passives:

Dick Burglar fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Jan 23, 2019

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.
For a brief moment, Antaeus is stunned and frozen in place. "This isn't over" he utters, before his robes collapse into a pile on the ground. More rumbling occurs outside, shaking the ceiling and knocking more rocks loose from room the party currently occupies. After gathering the orb and returning above ground, the party sees that the ghost town has been further destroyed. The remaining ancient buildings have been reduced to rubble by a now-raging monster, having made itself at home in the center of the town in an impromptu lake.

The beast, possibly the previously mentioned Brasexei, catches sight of the party and roars - daring the party to challenge her.

Brasexei
Damage Taken: 0
AC/F/R/W : 28/26/26/26
Immunities: Forced Movement / Immobilize / Prone
Primordial Recovery: At the end of her turn, Brasexei clears all Stunned, Dazed, Dominate, Blind or Weakened status effects
Primordial Action: Brasexei takes an extra standard attack at the start of her turn. If she is unable to take this action due to an effect such as Daze, Dominate, or Stun she does not take that action, and instead the effect ends

Party goes first!

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.
Kayode "Baba" Babatunde

"Skies above..." Baba utters. He is frozen in place for a moment of fear; but then his mind sets him straight, and he runs for cover, firing off a haphazard attack along the way.

Move: G14.
Standard: Dishearten at 1d20+17=20. Miss.

pre:
Kayode   						 

[ ] Mind Shroud
                        [ ] Oath of Enmity
                        [ ] Second Wind

Item Powers
[ ] Raven Cloak (Daily)
[ ] Silt Sandals (Daily)

Conditionals/Resists:

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Kalakote PDF

"Hahahahaha! There are bigger worms in the triangle, you Gods-scavenging snake!" In the wake of fighting through the mage and his elementals, Kalakote's armor is coated in a layer of thin frost yet barely scathed, only the odd shard of ice puncturing the large plate shells. Hefting his blade up in both hands, he pauses to assume a proper straight-forward stance, sword held at a 45 degree angle. Then he shifts to one side, lowering his sword and holding it parallel to the ground and pointing behind him, held steady at the hip.

There wasn't a great deal of subtlety behind his fighting style. It simply became necessary to use sweeps against creatures that were longer than they were tall, especially if they burrowed. Without further hesitation he rushes forward, the hollow light erupting out of his eye sockets as he slashes open the first length of Brasexei's guts. The memory of older hunts and the ghosts of the tribe that cut down so many of these worms is transmitted through this defiling wave, blasting the beast with arcane might. In the reverb caused by impact he's already pulsed forward, appearing at Brasexei's side. Grim specters preside over this hunt and Kalakote in his mask is indistinguishable from those assembled!

Minor: Blade of Black Wind Stance. My Hits cause target to grant CA UEOMNT. Can also Push 1.. but not this guy!
Move: Move to D9.
Standard: Death Angel CB3 hits Will![/b] Deals [url=http://orokos.com/roll/698922]33 Necrotic Damage and Brasexei must either use a free action to Move its speed to a square as far away as possible from me, or to become Dazed(Save Ends.) Withering Blade applies -1 AC(Save Ends) to Brasexei. Brasexei grants CA UEOMNT.
Effect: From Death Angel I Teleport to B10.

pre:
Kalakote PDF  						 
HP: 105/105 (THP: 0/10)         AC:	27()	Passive Insight: 25
DR 1, Resist 5 Necrotic

Ardent Strike		[ ] Second Wind            [X][X][ ][ ] Ardent Vow
Body Equilibrium        [ ] Divine Strength        [X] Frenzying Smite
Divine Challenge         OR Divine Mettle          [X] Death Angel
                        [ ] Heedless Fury          [X] Blade of Black Wind
                        [ ] Vice's Reward          [ ] Dwarven Vigor(I)
                        [ ] Strength from Valor    [ ] Piercing(I)
                        [ ] Force of Arms  
                        [ ] Lawbreaker's Doom
                        [ ] Dispensed Justice
                        [ ] Red Death
                        [ ] Leaping(I)
                        [ ] Scabbard(I)

Passives:

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Feb 28, 2019

LogicNinja
Jan 21, 2011

Sathain

With Antaeus dispatched, Sathain tucks the new artifact into one of his extradimensional pockets. He looks around as the group leaves, as though he's searching for something that he doesn't really think he's going to find. He doesn't bother donning his illusionary guise--he stays too pale, too gaunt, his eyes sunken and cheeks hollow.

He gets his shield out again, seeming more weary than furious, when they find the fruit of Antaeus' summoning above ground. He rushes forward along with Kalakote, covering ground with long, bounding strides. The air around him fills with violet energy, a protective shell that expands around him until it surrounds Kalakote, too, and the metal heads of his flail lash out at the Primordial with brutal impacts. "Stay very close to me, or stay far away!" he yells, hoping to keep such a large beast from assaulting all of them at once.

---
Fragment of the Way is activated during the short rest, costing 1 PP, making his first hit deal +1[W] to one target.
Move to D8, beside Kalakote.
Minor action - Battlemind's Demand, marking Brasexei
Standard action - Living Fortress! Attacking with CA hits with a 1d20+22=32, for3d10+9+1d10=33 damage. Sathain and any ally adjacent to him has cover against all attacks until the end of the encounter

Triggers: If the boss attacks Sathain, Forceful Reversal attack as a reaction. If it attacks and doesn't include him, Mind Spike. If it moves, follow with Blurred Step.

pre:
Sathain

Power Points: 8/9          Speed: 5

Power Cards
Eldritch Strike              [ ] Adept's Insight	      [x] Living Fortress
Battlemind's Demand           [ ] Persistent Harrier	    [x] Nightmare Vortex

Item

Passives

LogicNinja fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Jan 31, 2019

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

"Oh, it's beautiful." Shaiha instinctively puts a hand over her mouth, admiring the creature. She's under no illusion about what has to be done, though. Her other hand is already closed around another one of her artifacts. This creature was summoned by Antaeus, after all, to carry out his foul deeds. Beautiful or not, she knows full well they can't let it be. Her hand closes around a gold-plated ball. Dashing forward, she hurls it into the water next to Brasexei, where it unfurls into a small construct scorpion.

Short Rest: Use my own healing surges to recharge my healing infusions.

Move Action: I move to G4.
Standard Action: Summon Relentless Harrier in B5.
Summoner's Slip: Teleport to I5.

Relentless Harrier: 40 / 40 HP. 30 AC; 25 Fort; 30 Ref; 28 Will

Damage Summary:
Positional Summary: I am in I4; Relentless Harrier in B5.
Others' Status:

pre:
Shaiha Nilil   						 
Surges: 4/8 (V: 20)      For:  23    Passive Perception: 23

[ ][ ] Healing Infusion           [X] Relentless Harrier
                       [ ] Ice Shard Traps              
                       [ ] Phantasmal Henchman          
                       [ ] Gale-Force Infusion          
                       [ ] Planar Gateway               
                       [ ] Energy Conversion
                       [ ] Slick Concoction
                       [ ] Enduring Summons

Item Powers
[X] Rod of Absorption (Daily): Immediate Interrupt as below.

Summoning:

Arcane Rejuvenation

Action Point:

Other Features:

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Jascha the Lost

When the party catches sight of the beast, Jascha freezes in his tracks and stares agape.

"Skies above..."

How are they going to stop that thing? The elf isn't given much time to doubt, however, as the party rushes headlong into danger. So be it. Taking a moment to steel himself, Jascha pulls a fistfuls of arrows from his quiver and makes his way into the fray.

Short rest: spend 1 surge to get to full health.

Move to H2.
Minor: quarry on Brasexei.
Standard: Attacks on the Run vs AC on Brasexei: 2#1d20+19+2+1 28 39 Both hit, barely. 2#3d12+13 33 25 2d6 6
:siren:Action point!:siren: Biting Volley vs Reflex on Brasexei: 2#1d20+19+2+1 32 29 Both hit. 2#1d12+13 14 16 Total of 94 damage dealt this turn.

pre:
Jascha   						 
HP: 79/79 (THP: __)      AC:   28    Passive Insight: 20
Surges: 6/7 (V: 20)      For:  23    Passive Perception: 29
Initiative: +12  	 Ref:  28    Action Points: 0

Nimble Strike           [ ] Defensive Volley                 [X] Attacks on the Run
                        [ ] Combined Fire
                        [ ] Two-Fanged Strike
                        [X] Biting Volley
                        [ ] Wind Fury Assault
                        [ ] Archer's Glory

Item Powers
[ ] Silt Sandals (Daily)

Conditionals/Passives:

Dick Burglar fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Feb 3, 2019

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

Zevra puts her hand on the stones beneath her feet and draws deep. So many deaths have taken place in this place, and so many angry spirits linger; like most places in this diminished world, the practicing necromancer is spoiled for choice. Finally she finds one, though, and draws it up through the floor. With a shriek, and ancient skeleton in fine scale armor rises, clutching a bone-spear in its transparent hands. It screams a challenge in some ancient language, totally lost on Zevra, then takes revenge for its death on Brasexei by stabbing her in the heart. Pity the spear isn't real.

Move action: Move to H4, adjacent to Shaiha and Jascha.
Standard action: Ancient Warlord's Inspiration on Brasexei: 1d20+18 = 30 vs REF hits for 1d10+8 11 damage and Effect: creates Ancient Warlord Spirit in C10: Lasts until end of encounter. When an ally starts their turn in an adjacent square, Zevra can use an immediate reaction to grant them a basic attack as a free action.
Free action: Summon Zevra's Mom in square D7.
Minor action: Twilight Veil on Zevra, Shaiha, and Jascha, making them invisible until they attack or UeoNT.

pre:
Haunted Zevra   						 
HP: 81/81 (THP: 0)      AC:   25    Passive Insight: 26
Surges: 6/9 (V: 20)      For:  24    Passive Perception: 28

Spirit Infusion		[ ] [ ] Healing Spirit		[ ] Spirit of the healing Flood    
Voice of Battle		[ ] Granite Armor		[X] Ancient Warlord’s Inspiration
                      	[ ] Engaging Pursuit
                        [ ] Insightful Warning
			[X] Twilight’s Veil

Ghost Dog Companion

Conditionals/Passives:

Resist 10 Fire

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.
Brasexei roars in pain, thrashing around and whipping her tail at the most reachable of her enemies to swat them away. Once they have been cast aside, she roars again, bringing forth a localized thunderstorm to ensure they remain away.

Standard: Tail Sweep vs AC (Kalakote): 1d20+19 33 2d10+11 22
I put it in the dice roller wrong, this is against 3 PCs. Here's the other two rolls: Tail Sweep vs AC (Relentless Harrier, Sathain): 2#1d20+19 25 33 for 22 damage, per previous roll
Hit: Target is slid 1 and prone. Sathain to E9, Kalakote to C11

Standard: Wild Charge vs REF (Sathain, Kalakote): 2#1d20+17 20 32 3d8+9 19
Hit: Target is dazed UEOMNT

Brasexei
Damage Taken: 171/????
AC/F/R/W : 28/26/26/26
Immunities: Forced Movement / Immobilize / Prone
Primordial Recovery: At the end of her turn, Brasexei clears all Stunned, Dazed, Dominate, Blind or Weakened status effects
Primordial Action: Brasexei takes an extra standard attack at the start of her turn. If she is unable to take this action due to an effect such as Daze, Dominate, or Stun she does not take that action, and instead the effect ends

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Jascha the Lost

Jascha launches an arrow at the beast in an attempt to make its attack miss its mark, but the arrow glances off harmlessly.

Immediate interrupt: Disruptive Strike vs AC: 1d20+19+1 22 MISS! 1d12+13 15

I'll make a post for the rest of my actions later.

pre:
Jascha   						 
HP: 79/79 (THP: __)      AC:   28    Passive Insight: 20
Surges: 6/7 (V: 20)      For:  23    Passive Perception: 29
Initiative: +12  	 Ref:  28    Action Points: 0

Nimble Strike           [ ] Defensive Volley                 [X] Attacks on the Run
Twin Strike             [X] Disruptive Strike
                        [ ] Combined Fire
                        [ ] Two-Fanged Strike
                        [X] Biting Volley
                        [ ] Wind Fury Assault
                        [ ] Archer's Glory

Item Powers
[ ] Silt Sandals (Daily)

Conditionals/Passives:

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Kalakote PDF

Shaken, rattled and rolled it is all Kalakote can manage to stumble up to his feet, sword embedded in the ground for him to lean on.

Move: Stand from Prone.

pre:
Kalakote PDF  						 
HP: 66/105 (THP: 0/10)         AC:	27()	Passive Insight: 25
DR 1, Resist 5 Necrotic

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.
Kayode "Baba" Babatunde

Moving around the rock for cover, Baba puts out another attack, this time hitting true and clouding the monster's senses.

Move: E16
Standard: Dishearten at 1d20+17=34. Hit for 1d6+10=16. Brasexei has -2 to attacks UEOMNT.

pre:
Kayode   						 

[ ] Mind Shroud
                        [ ] Oath of Enmity
                        [ ] Second Wind

Item Powers
[ ] Raven Cloak (Daily)
[ ] Silt Sandals (Daily)

Conditionals/Resists:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LogicNinja
Jan 21, 2011

Sathain

To Brasexei's credit, for the first time through the bloody, messy fights of their artifact chases, Sathain goes down. The Primordial's massive tail impacts against his telekinetic barrier with a resounding thwonk. It wavers, and Sathain goes flying.

He disappears in mid-air, with a backlash of telekinetic energy that impacts against the Primordial, and comes out near Kalakote, rolling and rising to one knee. His telekinetic barrier fills the air around him, filled with new strength. The spiked heads of his flail whirl around him, lashing out.

---

Superior Will, save vs Daze at the start of the turn: 1d20=18 - not dazed! edit: never mind, wasn't dazed in the first place.

Immediate reaction: Persistent Harrier, attack at 1d20+22=32, hitting for 1d10+9=18 damage. That takes me to B10, giving Kalakote cover again.
Move action: stand up from prone.
Minor action: Rebind the Will - next melee it this turn dazes.
Standard action: Eldritch Strike, attacking at 1d20+22=29 , hitting for 1d10+13=21 and dazed.
Free action: taking advantage of Zevra's ancient warlord spirit, using Zevra's immediate reaction to get a free melee basic, namely Eldritch Strike. Attacking at 1d20+22=39, hitting for 1d10+13=15 damage.

Brasexei takes 54 damage and is dazed and remains marked by Sathain

Status: cover (+2 defenses) for Sathain and adjacent allies.
Triggers: If the boss attacks Sathain, Forceful Reversal attack as a reaction. If it attacks and doesn't include him, Mind Spike. If it moves, follow with Blurred Step.

pre:
Sathain

HP: 81/103 (BV:51)          AC:	30 	Passive Insight: 17
Power Points: 8/9          Speed: 5

Power Cards
Eldritch Strike              [ ] Adept's Insight	      [x] Living Fortress
Forceful Reversal             [x] Rebind the Will

Item

Passives

LogicNinja fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Feb 14, 2019