Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

a helpful bear posted:

Foo Fighters might not be the best band ever but holy poo poo do they have a ton of fun on stage. Saw them at RFK and the child-like energy is so great

I don't really like them but I'm old and I feel like they sound like any random "pick a band on DC101" but I didn't skip the whole second song, and the transforming into Christmas music was super fun and dorky and I loved it. I was kind of laughing though, that Dave Grohl and the drummer were INTO IT:black101: and then there was the guy on the right who looked like he was in a coma. C'mon dude. You're on SNL with fake snow coming down and headbanging going on. Pretend you like your gig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

rodbeard posted:

Their second musical performance was the first one this season I didn't immediately fast forward through and they cut off one of my all time favorite songs to play some more lovely loving Christmas music as if I wasn't sick of that before Halloween. They should just stop having musical guests.
That's funny that I had the exact opposite reaction. I always skip the music about 20-30 seconds at a time, and when the regular Foo-Fighters BLAH that sounds like all Nickleback, turned into Christmas happiness, I played it and watched.

• Locked thread