Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Yuffie BSB (neat!), Hope BSB (neat!), Vincent LMR (meh). Getting the Alexander summon and the Leviathan summon on the same pull is a nice match, thematically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

HPanda posted:

Cagnazzo is a weird rear end fight with a pretty great payoff. Just don’t use water. As impressive as 10X 99999 is, the reverse of that is kinda hilariously bad.

Oh yeah, after waiting so long to finally do something I had forgotten about elements and popped off Rikku's BSB. "Sorry, so sorry!"

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
I got so excited when I saw four disco balls pop up...

...all but the Ragnarok are dupes. On the plus side, I'm one step closer to completing Agrias. Just need her USB now.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Cloud USB/11 leaves me in the frustrating position of having enough 5* motes to dive him but not enough 4* VIT to actually get him there.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Actually chose to pull on this banner rather than Onion, as the runner-up prizes I'm sure to get seemed more appealing. Only 1/11, but it's the first time I've ever pulled an LMR for a character I actually use. So now I've got Bartz's triplecast spellblade LMR, plus USB, plus BSBs 1 and 3, plus his OSB just for kicks. Guess he felt his position as DPS King was threatened after I pulled Cloud's USB during the fest.

• Locked thread