Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moacher
Oct 10, 2007

In a few moments my neighbor is going to exit this building's ground floor, out onto the sidewalk. According to my math, from this height, I can kill him by pissing on him.
I'm GMing an original CYOA game over on reddit called Yeti Quest. I would have preferred to have done it here, but it was originally just supposed to be for some irl friends who I had no hope of convincing to pay 10bux. Engagement hasn't been quite what I've been hoping though, so I've come to cast a wider net and invite you all over!

The format is "single protagonist, all voting players represent their collective subconscious and guide their choices and beliefs." It's working a little bit different without the continuous forums format, but I'm trying to figure that out and make it work as I go.

The game has been running for just about a month and a half. We are on the 7th update in what I still very much consider the "prologue" of the game, so if you read the prior updates and start voting now, you're still getting in on the ground floor. The current vote will be very formative to the main character before we get into some time-skips, so now is the perfect time to come join us!

I've been inspired by various past CYOAs like Goblii, Roma, RYB, and I'm currently trying to catch up with Diogenes & co. in Paradise Lost after hustling through Land Between the Rivers. (So if it ever looks like I'm ripping of Diogines' style, please consider it homage; dude is a master.)

Here's the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/YetiQuest/

Moacher fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Dec 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread