Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«23 »
Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

TheCog posted:

"Yes, it means your senses are keener than I expected. Then again, you do travel with the Sejin, so perhaps that should not be as surprising as it is." he gives you a friendly smile.

"They are everywhere, death, chaos, decay are their agents. They keep the spread of the song at bay, but even there, they are not completely successful, for from death comes life, chaos can bring about growth, and decay clears out the way for new life"

"It was a very long time ago, and it was deep beneath the earth. Stories say there was even a city surrounding the roots, but as time went on, the earth shifted, and the paths that led there before no longer did. Monsters and other fearsome things prayed on travelers, and even those who went looking for it couldn't find it in the labyrinths of the deep earth. Maybe one day it will be discovered again."

Starting to work on the update.

I'm really eating this poo poo up.

Can you teach me some of the chant? What language was it in? Thank you for healing and helping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

«23 »