Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

AE

Crabby, cranky old man teaching us poo poo? Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

TheCog posted:

I will close voting and subsequently update tomorrow in the evening.

Alright! The first voting results! Now we can all know who is, definitively, from the start, a wrongvoter.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

TheCog posted:

Voting is closed. Tallying votes, but I think the C's have it

All you C voters have doomed us.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

This CYOA is already one of my favorite things.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

CH

So our dad is a Grimm. That's cool.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Are there maps? Do we have one? Where is all this stuff?

Where are your people from? Why are you not with them?

Who burned me and why?

Where did you get your golden book of monsters? Why do you have it?

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

TheCog posted:

, when you are older.

You goddamn son of a bitch. Rigged!

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

A

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

So our name is Clarissa?

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

You're not the boss of me! I have great reading skills! :colbert:

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

F

Whispers of madness? Count me in!

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Oh come on you guys! No one wants whispers of madness?!

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Ha! Have you commiserated with Diog yet about insane voting?

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

F! loving Whisper Madness and hidden secrets!

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

I was so close! This is what Hillary must have felt.

Vote F you bastards.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Blasphemaster posted:

I vote we name our spear Stabitha Kingsford. Because it starts fires and stabs dudes real good.

I like you. +1

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Charcoal, son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

TheCog posted:

I'm making a tool to archive long running CYOA threads on something awful and make them fully searchable.

Welp. Yeah, I'm ok with this taking a backseat to that.