Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

BE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

E - First step to taking levels in bard
H

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

A + "Please teach me how to do...whatever that was!"

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

AC - Because I trust him and because I know he's going to come back to teach us how to do cool things.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

HE

Also thank her for helping us before and now.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Q

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

A!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Why did her sisters decide to go to the ocean?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

H - I am curious enough to overrule my desire for runestones or Cthulhu rocks.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

A - because I like runestones

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

B - No. The old man said it would make poo poo way harder on us, I'm inclined to believe it.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

1 - What's the rush? Unpronounceable sound of fire-kun isn't going anywhere. Let's wait until our "actually willing to explain things in a manner we can understand" teacher gets around to teaching us.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

1. A - Full Wizard studies. We have a cryptic vision to prepare for.
2. GHM

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Is this the Sejin?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

gently caress yeah, tea party!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Question for Sejin: Were you surprised we chose the spear? Did you think we'd go with a different one?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

K - They're probably rigged, but, it'd still be a fun way to test our skills in a different way.

Edit: Clarification: Our nonmagical skills, obviously.

the_steve fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Dec 29, 2017

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Question: Ask the Sejin to tell us about a time where he was tempted to use his body as Mana and what he did instead.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

A - Mass combat tactics!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

A
Minivote: Yes

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Yes - They probably set traps. Learn of traps.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

E - a responsible future monster hunter doesn't let untrained kids go monster hunting. Also, the idea of being a killjoy amuses me right now. :colbert:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

J - Beasts can fear fire. Scare it off with flame.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

TheCog posted:

Voting is closed.

For no reason in particular:

Sounds like we just started a forest fire. :supaburn:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

B - Ride the lightning fire, watch the show, but remember who we are.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Cannon_Fodder posted:

These kids are going to blow our cover so loving hard.

Nah. No one is going to believe that we fought it off like some sort of fiery war goddess.
We'll just lie and say we scared it off with a torch we happened to have. Practicing our campfire building and just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

M: Focus on any scenario in which we "win" (avoid being mortally wounded, save the child, kill the boar) Hold onto it, lock it in our memory as what actually happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

To all y'all wrong voters who aren't voting with me, look up Juuni Taisen, namely the Rat character.
That character's power more or less sums up my flawless reasoning for my vote and why it should be yours.

Hell, I'll just quote the section right here:

Juuni Taisen posted:

The Hundred Paths of Nezumi-san: This ability allows Nezumi to tamper with the realm of probability. He can carry out a hundred different choices at once, then select which becomes reality. For example, if he were playing Rock-Paper-Scissors, he could throw rock, paper, and scissors at the same time. Should he settle on rock, then reality acts as if he never chose paper or scissors. If time is like a flowchart, he can test out one hundred of it's forked paths, then choose whichever route he likes the best. Most paths end up being largely similar, and simultaneously experiencing one hundred potential realities comes with a heavy mental burdenーin other words, it's exhausting.

The discarded paths are remembered only by him (with some exceptions), but he doesn't have perfect recallーone hundred different experiences make for too much to retain completely.

Pretty sure this is what's happening to us now. Or close to it.