Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

ynohtna posted:

hi dads, please tell me I'm a good bi?

sorry that depends on how well you perform

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

blasting women into space

ynohtna posted:

hi dads, please tell me I'm a good bi?

how were your grades this semester??

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

gnatalie posted:

dadalie

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

mediadad :dumbrim:

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

gnatalie posted:

no Ds since catching mono a while back :ohdear:

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
if you did your very best for real thats all i can ask for. if youre not happy with the results you got or you didnt do your very best we can talk about that some if you want to.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

let’s go out for ice cream, champ

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

icream :neckbeard:

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

ynohtna posted:

no Ds since catching mono a while back :ohdear:

Expo70
Nov 15, 2021

Can't talk now, doing
Hot Girl Stuff

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Izzy Heltai was the opener when I went to see The Mountain Goats about a year ago and he played this song live (before it was officially out even) and i cried a lil'

some stuff reminded me of it today and idk maybe someone out there needs to hear it too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83bUdU9yzXw

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
jizzy hentai

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
glizzy hentai

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

on the one hand idk how cool it is to make fun of a trans guy's chosen name, on the other hand there's no way he didn't pick that name without realizing how close to "jizzy hentai" it is, soooo

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

also in a completely bizarre coincidence, i recognize that watermark because i was on the alibaba store for the company that makes those statues just yesterday for some fuckin' reason

it's a pretty good company page

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
as part of approaching 40 and trying to increase self esteem

devmd01 posted:

definitely owned myself by getting straight married and then figuring out I was Bi.

yeah same, idk why I fought it for so long, really good to see someone else has done it

also someone posted "hi cumming I'm dad" and I can't find it now but you need to know you dealt psychic damage to me every day since I read it

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

hubris.height posted:

also someone posted "hi cumming I'm dad" and I can't find it now but you need to know you dealt psychic damage to me every day since I read it

that was me, you're welcome

someone asked how it went and i forgot to respond but the answer is "they covered their face and went 'noooooooooo aaaaaa'" while also cumming

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

that rules lmao

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Shame Boy posted:

on the one hand idk how cool it is to make fun of a trans guy's chosen name, on the other hand there's no way he didn't pick that name without realizing how close to "jizzy hentai" it is, soooo

as trans ppl we’re the most qualified to make fun of other trans ppls names :V

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

the age of emily and aidan has ended

the galaxy is at peace

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Doctor Yiff posted:

the age of emily and aidan has ended

the galaxy is at peace

What's so bad about 'emily'?

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Quackles posted:

What's so bad about 'emily'?

emily is a perfectly cromulent name but there was a period of time in which every other trans girl picked emily as her name, just as every other trans guy was doing some variant of aiden. i'll at least take that over the '90s trend of naming yourself crystal, krystal, or cristal

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

also i;m straight

april fools :quig:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

quiggy posted:

emily is a perfectly cromulent name but there was a period of time in which every other trans girl picked emily as her name, just as every other trans guy was doing some variant of aiden. i'll at least take that over the '90s trend of naming yourself crystal, krystal, or cristal

i've only met one trans girl named "emily" and i know a lotta trans girls so i guess i missed this :shrug:

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

I seem to know an awful lot of trans girls with variations of Elizabeth more so than Emily

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

depends on when they started transgending. elizabeth and zoe also had their times

we're in the real greek/roman/babylonian names hours these days

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Doctor Yiff posted:

Quiet, you, I don't need this attack

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Doctor Yiff posted:

depends on when they started transgending. elizabeth and zoe also had their times

:sweatdrop:

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

minivanmegafun posted:

I seem to know an awful lot of trans girls with variations of Elizabeth more so than Emily

tired: elizabeth
wired: eighlysahbetph

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

gnatalie posted:

tired: elizabeth
wired: eighlysahbetph
Inspired: Jizzabeth

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Shame Boy posted:

i've only met one trans girl named "emily" and i know a lotta trans girls so i guess i missed this :shrug:

half the trans girls in my extended friends circle are named some variation of evelynn and that's not an exaggeration

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

all the ones i know have either boring normal-rear end lady names or are named something like "stairs" or "puke"

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

happy injection saturday

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
Lol, I just did mine

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

sublingual gang

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

the best part about black nail polish is you can make your toes look cute without arising suspicion

the second best part is the euphoria

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

quiggy posted:

sublingual gang

represent ✊

Petty Haberdasher
Jul 28, 2012

gnatalie posted:

happy injection saturday

Happy late injection Saturday but from further in the past on injection Thursday

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

i wanted to be like happy patch monday but then my patch adhesive completely and utterly failed and it turned out due to expiry i was only getting a smidgen of a dose from the patch anyway so now its Patch Sunday for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

quiggy posted:

sublingual gang

subliminal gang