Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

starting to get all my poo poo in order for bottom surgery and holy hell is this an overwhelming process with a ton of inertia to overcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

Casual Encountess posted:

is there a way to do hrt without losing musculature? i don’t think it’s an avenue i’d pursue but i’m curious and i feel like there’s some experts here. i think a more feminine form would be nice for me and my dysmorphia but one of the reasons i’ve never seriously looked into it is the physical strength loss most of my friends have had. as much as my brain would be a lot more at ease, i really enjoy that my body can deadlift 310 and ride bikes hundreds of miles in a week and id really hate to lose the super active lifestyle i have over it.

i mean is the solution here to basically double workouts while on meds or is there a less aggressive way?

It will probably take at least a year, staying active is a good thing but expect to lose some muscle mass. But like folks said it is very dependent on the individual. My OHP numbers dropped like a rock but I can still squat like a MFer.

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

if one more person uses the bottom emoji to ask for a code review i'm going to quit.

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

enforced weight loss to get surgery when you're a computer toucher and there's a pandemic on sucks poo poo

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

goblin week posted:

the lifehack is to get fat

i've already got a fat rear end and I want to keep it :mad:

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

Ciaphas posted:

seriously started asking myself abt my gender in September last year, alongside my therapist

so far the answer seems to be “buddy you transfem as hell. saw my endo yesterday and left with a spiro scrip

so, uh

hi?

:stoked:

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

christ it's been like..7.5 years for me now

gently caress im old

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

honestly sticking a 21 gauge needle into my big rear end thigh every 2 weeks to run my endocrine system on manual kicks rear end

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

OOF

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

reason im every 2 weeks instead of weekly is that weekly my levels were so high my doctors were worried i'd get blood clots. something like 8x the upper bound of where they should be. idk if my body just wants to hang onto it or what :shrug:

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

I draw and inject with a 21, I am invincible

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

i used her, had one good date, she immediately moved to colorado and i quit while I was ahead

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

i've experimented with muffing a few times and it never really worked for me fwiw

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

the age of emily and aidan has ended

the galaxy is at peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

depends on when they started transgending. elizabeth and zoe also had their times

we're in the real greek/roman/babylonian names hours these days