Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i;m gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

whole drat 'pos is transitioning huh

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

proud of y'all

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

its me im the social contagion

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Silver Alicorn posted:

big day tomorrow.

is tomorrow the day

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Silver Alicorn posted:

let’s just say I’m not going to work for 3+ weeks.

:woop:

the next few weeks are gonna suck major rear end but i promise it's mega worth it

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

the first month or so was mostly me lying on a sofa high on either weed or painkillers watching whatever garbage netflix decided to throw up on my screen

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i also played a lot of jrpgs

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i missed my ten year last year :v:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

your assigned gender is a piece of poo poo

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Silver Alicorn posted:

I’ve survived

hell yeah

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Silver Alicorn posted:

I went with the orchi because I am an indecisive genderfluid idiot

how dare you decide to do the thing that makes sense to you, you monster

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i;m trans

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

labels are dumb as poo poo tbh, just be you

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

happy for y'all getting hair removed, my only experience was a weirdly transphobic lady telling me she couldn't look at dick since her husband died lmao

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

kinda wanna get another appointment now that I'm all cooched up

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

thinking about.... girls

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Improbable Lobster posted:

forgot to post this here

hail satan

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i am now also on e

:toot:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

methamfeminine is really good (and definitely better than titty Skittles) but im still partial to anticistamines

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

realtalk spiro users please drink more water than you think you need to. yes, every day. yes, it sucks.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

yeah if i was on T id have to do gel, gently caress a needle. thankfully all i have to do instead is melt a thing under my tongue, hooray

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Shame Boy posted:

buy the cyborg tiddy, ciaphas

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Ciaphas posted:

anyway i gotta think some more & talk with my therapist about it but i think i will go for it, in the end, and deal with the consequences if / when they happen

congrats you've unlocked Story Time With Quigs

in summer 2019 i made a call to a well-known and well-respected bottom surgeon to schedule a consultation. i got the consultation scheduled, but the earliest they were available was november 2021, more than two years later. naturally i found this... distressing.

i did some more research and found that there is a surgeon in my city who does vaginoplasty, but he's not as well-known and hasn't been doing it as long. i hemmed and hawed about this until one day when i was bitching at a good friend of mine (also a trans woman, had already had surgery a few years prior). my biggest fear, i said, was having a botched surgery. the better-known surgeon uses more advanced techniques and i was more comfortable with that. said friend responded with a question that has stuck with me which was "how is your current junk not already a botched vagina". i had really bad bottom dysphoria and she knew it, and that was the kick in the pants i needed to schedule a consultation with the more local guy. we're just shy of three years on from that surgery date and i've been v v v happy.

the moral of the story is that you need to do the things that alleviate your distress. if your distress is bad enough that you want the titty surgery, you should get the titty surgery. would you rather deal with potential consequences of titty surgery or would you rather continue having small tits that are clearly making you unhappy?

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i mean the most important thing with spiro is make sure you're getting regular bloodwork done and listening to whatever your doctors tell you

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Ciaphas posted:

just got an email from HR at work confirming from our insurer's mouth that, retroactive to 5/1/2023, "Male to female breast augmentation is covered under the gender affirming standard approach."

i'm about to explode from the sheer weight of excitement and serendipity, here

hell yes

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

happy birthday my vagina

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Silver Alicorn posted:

zero depth vulvoplasty doesn’t require electro either (or dilation) but it has its own drawbacks

some surgeons (like mine) do have no-electro-required full vaginoplasty, as always this is a "ask your doctor" kind of situation

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

ive never had electro :smug:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i want it but just to get rid of my unibrow lol

i did want it at one point but had A Bad Experience so i just never followed through again

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Fart Sandwiches posted:

I did my first pride this year and it was so fun! i only had/have time for the one event I did this year, but I live in the dmv area and next year I’m gonna do all the pride.

oh heck yeah, dc pride is great, you should definitely come next year :)

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

name changes are a huge pain in the rear end but it's also extremely worth it

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

oh sorry the bad experience was transphobia lol

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i'm sure there'll be some sort of injection for that too one day

yeah, potassium chloride :vd:

e: making it clear for the snype that i do not advocate for the deaths of transphobes. usually.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

note that, statistically speaking, even having access to a gun makes you significantly more likely to both attempt suicide and be successful in the attempt. as many of us are in vunerable communities, if you feel the need to own a gun make sure you fully consider any possible consequences first

yeah this is exactly why i don't own one. totally get the impetus to and sometimes consider it but at the end of the day i don't trust myself enough, i know where my brain can go

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

yeah, that's the other thing, i don't really see Us Queers using a weapon in self defense going well, either during or afterwards. cops shoot people that own guns too, legal or no

personally were i to purchase a gun it would be a defense from your proud boys and whatnot rather than cops. the latter has tanks, i lose already

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

still here still gay just tired

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

gotta love gatekeeping

Adbot