Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
im bi op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Gboard autocorrect wanted me to say "im hi op" instead. Great machine learning.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

horny on main -> horny in main()

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Shaggar posted:

tankies are the litterral worst

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

stalinist fascism

sagebrush no

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Triglav posted:

and avoid ppl who use glb and lg

Lucky Gender

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

cis autodrag posted:

pan is just a way to be less exclusionary with your labeling since bi implies 2, and for trans and genderqueer people it's not safe to assume a bi/gay person is going to react well to you. plenty of gay trans men and women have been shot down (or severely harmed even) by people of the same gender and orientation. if you call yourself pansexual, you're basically being unambiguous that you don't discriminate. i consider myself pansexual, although functionally i'm gay since i'm monogamous and for me sexual orientation isn't super critical to my identity.

im pan op

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibitory_Order

how 2 do it

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Probably wouldn't be able to that hard to make nfc tags associated with each ID and give it to the students to put on their cards or whatever, then use that with some sort of app

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

we have quite a few trans folk on our goon discord server and I always feel bad when I say “LETS GO BOYYYSSSS” or call someone dude even though I know they’re trans :(

always make sure to correct myself and apologize and thankfully dude has become relatively agender but it’s definitely something I need to more actively think about so I don’t make someone sad while playing video games

"y'all" is always correct

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

The Management posted:

I call everyone dude and if you don’t like it you can go gently caress yourself.

spoken like a real management

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

cis autodrag posted:

a particularly horrifying case i heard anecdotally in my community was of a trans woman of color who was denied care for a gunshot when the ER doctor removed her clothes

well on the plus side i can think of a volunteer patient for the world's first ethical gunshot transplantation surgery

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/rj4gui4r/status/778033482920521728

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

[Sick beat.]

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Glazier posted:

It's 9 is you include us pan people ;)

i think "bi" is code for "pan but everyone knows what it means"

(maybe???)

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

cis autodrag posted:

For most people itt probably, but I've met irl people who were very serious about their bi identity being exclusionary of trans people. Idgi but they were very dead set that they only suck dick if it's attached to a man bod and pussy havers should not have body hair.

fuckin terbs

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

velcome to the hydrolic press channel

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

u know what's great for losing weight? adhd. you get the prescribed amphetamines AND you have trouble remembering to eat even though you're not hungry. it's fantastic and you only feel like you're dying some of the time

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

im bi and one or two other things as well

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Progressive JPEG posted:

p annoyed that arrl field day is the same weekend as pride

again

activate pride
POTA

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

I am Lighting Cables. :whatup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

sometimes I think about how the "the A in LGBTQIA stands for ally!!!" people are saying that cishet people belong in LGBTQIA and ace people don't and I start frowning

Also re: imposter syndrome: I'm a bi man in a relationship with a bi woman. Does that mean it's a bi relationship :pseudo:

ate all the Oreos posted:

i used to tell people i was pan until a furry got the wrong idea because apparently that means "dtf anthro animals" to some people and now i'm bi unless i know the audience

jit bull transpile posted:

There's also some really insidious attempts to associate furries and otherkin with queer identities.

if anyone tried either of these around any of the other queer furries I know they would get hollered out of the room

most furries are queer ≠ furries are queer

atomicthumbs fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Jun 24, 2018