Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
hey - re ball removal discussion in cjs thread:

>>>> fake quote >>>>
soooooo… they… wont hurt?

im having trouble taking that statement positively

metal gear solid v: the phantom ball pain

>>>>>

my oldest kid is trans, just figured it out for herself [ m-> f ] in the first year at college.

i am not terribly surprised, and nor were her highschool friends. when she came out to me i told her the only things i want for my children is that they are happy and fulfilled. we are in a good place still.

this statement re phantom ball pain tho -

uh - is that for real? shes not really considering that yet. shes on estrogen and “scolp” some T blocker i forget the name of and is happy for the first time in years.

i know of phantom limb pain, and it totally makes sense for phantom ball pain to be a thing

so am i worried about something legit or not so much ??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
i know gently caress and all about hrt and at this point in US history im not trusting very much of anything i read online.

good to hear phantom nard pain has not been noted by you and yours, will worry about that if she decides to get it all chopped later i guess.

she does not (currently) hate her dude business, just that she doesnt look as feminine as shed like to. that seems like a contradiction to me but wtf do i know.

peanus hort internet searches just return dutch memes, and NIH searches talk about peanuts and cancer junk - any more specifics there ?

thx for the info ellie.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

thx all.

i guess we will worry about that when it happens then. shes only been on hrt for ~6months so its still early early days for our journey.

its so hosed up that i cant trust anything on the internet generally but i can ask /loving goons on something awful/ and get real honest opinions and facts

yall r the best :love:

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

final fantasy …13?? the one still getting content and playable on pc… ingame chat apparently was a big part of her having the penny drop

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

lol

yep. that one. and she keep selling me on the new content to and im all nawwww i dont do mmos kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

if you did your very best for real thats all i can ask for. if youre not happy with the results you got or you didnt do your very best we can talk about that some if you want to.