Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I thought you were voting me and I was one away from hammer, but you weren't and I wasn't. It's really that simple.

Your actual case is fine, your laser focus from jokephase on is a bit weird, given that your case then was garbage. It's just too weird to be a scum tactic, is the thing, but it's still weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Yeah, as I said, you guys should probably vote me dead so this doesn’t spill over to the next day. Still not gonna self-vote unless we get to dayend and no one else is doing anything.

The case makes sense as it stands, even if it happens to be wrong because this oversharing of my reasoning and evaluation is just how I play in general; it’s gotten me firm townreads on other sites, and obviously some real suspicion on this one, so I suspect the only cure is time and personal experience.

I personally think that it lets other people evaluate my reads with a full picture of their background, but my words will probably come across better after I’m dead and flipped. Speaking of, once that weight is present, I really do suggest looking closer at Quid’s case from that lens. It looks pretty bad.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Yeah, but I suspect you’ve thought I was scum since jokephase and have been retrofitting things to it/viewing my posts through that lens since, so I’m ignoring you.

Also I remember things like Quid taking my answer to Hal’s “why ask about these 3 people+their interactions” post and framing it as a readpost unto itself, something you didn’t do.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Honesty is rare and pitiful, probably.

Someone vote for me so I don’t have to do it myself, given the specifics of the game up to this point I think it’s better to get the mislynch out of the way now instead of doing it tomorrow and ending up in LYLO rather than MYLO

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I already claimed jesus

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Your Personal Muse posted:

So you were lying about not getting a role pm?

:whitewater:

Okay I’m gonna be gone for dayend, there’s obviously no discussion happening, and a no lynch just means people are gonna waste tomorrow too, so ##vote GeneX and I’ll see y’all again at game end.

I wasn’t lying and you should look over :cthulhu: more, good luck

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I'm going to reference this game if/when I get poo poo for talking through all my thoughts for my reads.

congrats to keane & flerp

sorry for poking you with my dying breath, Quid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Your Personal Muse posted:

You should have responded and made fun of me for asking that question, Gene, instead of voting for yourself. I thought that it would have been indicative of you being town if you had referenced your day 1 joke, since it showed that you weren’t really feeling the pressure, and it would have truly and honestly put me over the edge and I would have tried to move the vote.

But nope, you had to kill your self for whatever reason

I was martyring myself and it was extremely thematic

• Locked thread