Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bartok
May 10, 2006

The Big Dog was always good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartok
May 10, 2006

Destroy My Sweater posted:

is there are storyline here with booker or has he just been consistently weird during jj's matches

Booker T is working off his own script that no one else knows about not even Vince

bartok
May 10, 2006

Did you guys not see the part where Jason Jordan sneak attacked the Big Dog first to set up the match?

bartok
May 10, 2006

The Wheel of the Worst! So tempted to abandon Raw to watch it because I don't think we are going to top that opening match.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Hardy you lovable goober!

bartok
May 10, 2006

Matt did the impossible he made me give a poo poo about a Bray Wyatt feud

bartok
May 10, 2006

Le Saboteur posted:

I thought the finger point was directly stolen from Dragon Ball Z I swear one of them said that. Or maybe Xavier Woods just said that.

look at this fool not knowing about the fusion dance

bartok
May 10, 2006

Meltzer should know The Outsiders never touched tips.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

God I love this hyper-focused robot of a man :allears:

Do you think he is still waiting for Mr. Robot to debut?

bartok
May 10, 2006

Blaise330 posted:

Bring back Sid and Steiner for this feud assuming they ever stapled Sid's leg back together.

They brought him back a few years ago to powerbomb Heath Slater

bartok
May 10, 2006

The Bar are such a fun tagteam

bartok
May 10, 2006

I love when they do poo poo like that

bartok
May 10, 2006

you done hosed up Big Dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU