Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«190 »
jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

QuasiQuack posted:

It's slow as gently caress and way more finicky than other classes, just because it gets you where you're going doesn't mean it's good

Have you used it since the go fast update

It's evven better now

Also holy poo poo bungie fix your poo poo so it doesn't take 5 minutes to load up crucru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

Too stylish for this world...

Doing the Jade Rabbit catalyst sure is something.....

52 kills down.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

charismaslover posted:

Doing the Jade Rabbit catalyst sure is something.....

52 kills down.

It took me a few hours. It's def not the best but by kill 100 it's p.chill.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

MEIDAY

College Slice

Warlock jump is about gracefully floating over the plebs with their pedestrian double jumps and jetpacks. Gently soar through the air, robes billowing in the wind, while the unwashed masses heave and grunt below you.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 21, 2011

u missed the part where everyone shoots ur dainty rear end wafting thru the air

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 21, 2011

also it is just me or is that guy using a Jade rabbit and an acrius

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

<munches grenade without a care in the world>

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

also it is just me or is that guy using a Jade rabbit and an acrius

eater of worlds shottie, not acrius

Orv
May 4, 2011

"To. Ya' know. Stuff."
(Nazi Rank <3)

Why does the space robot from the future drop a SPAS.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 21, 2011

Orv posted:

Why does the space robot from the future drop a SPAS.

uhh there are WAY too many greebles for that to be a spas it is obviously a very fancy space gun

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

Air dodge is stupid good for cancelling a glide into cover tho

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Real warlocks always use blink.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Angry Walrus posted:

eater of worlds shottie, not acrius

I'm swapping between it and Perfect Paradox to figure which I prefer but hosed-up, I'm totally torn. Zenith and its super fluid handling is tops for killing a single nerd, but if a couple dweebs roll up, Paradox is just about perfect. But even with a Handling MW, it just feels a tinsy more sluggish to brandish than I'd like.

And surprisingly important to me, PP's lore tab doesn't give me a stiffy but Calus' aggressively sexual love letter does. It doesn't change how Zenith performs, but it fills me with vigor/pep/splooge, which is fuel for blasting dudes in their faces.

Shotty world problems, y'all

ReverendDre
Apr 1, 2006
TheOneAndOnly

Insane Totoro posted:

I feel like paying for a Trials carry is slightly more shameful than soliciting a prostitute.

Trials carry is much more shameful, at least hiring a pro gets you a boning and an rng STD, trials carry gets you a crap purple

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

Pull up dem pants and get to work

Yeah donít ask how I know, but itís definitely lamer to pay for a Trials Carry than to get your dick sucked

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Bust Rodd posted:

Yeah don’t ask how I know, but it’s definitely lamer to pay for a Trials Carry than to get your dick sucked

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Bust Rodd posted:

Yeah donít ask how I know, but itís definitely lamer to pay for a Trials Carry than to get your dick sucked

heck if you shop around maybe you can get both included in the full service package

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I found a The Colony and I don't see why I would use any other exotic.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

Pull up dem pants and get to work

kater posted:

I found a The Colony and I don't see why I would use any other exotic.

Colony for PvP and Darci for PvE and Iíve never been happier with the game.

Also Graviton Lance and Sunshot and Crimson

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

6v6 is so much better than 4v4.

e: IB is a hell of a grind, though. I wish it wasn't so inefficient to play one character rather than rotate through dailies in order to maximize token income.

Elysiume fucked around with this message at May 27, 2018 around 01:50

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Just play your 2-3 games per class then go back to farming on the class you like most ez pz

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Eej posted:

Just play your 2-3 games per class then go back to farming on the class you like most ez pz
With limited time I'd rather just cruise through on favorite character. That said, I haven't even gotten my titan back into the tower yet, so in spite of my complaining it's only even an option to do dailies on two characters (unless Saladin is hiding somewhere in the farm).

pray for my aunt
Feb 13, 2012

bluuuuh light versus light is dumb as hell. nobody is playing to win the game, everbody is just free-for-alling for this single acheivement in the hopes they can be done with iron banner in 3 games and not 10

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003
Faking it since 1978.

To get past 340 in any meaningful way do I now need to do raids and heroic strikes?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Heroic strikes are really fun and have matchmaking don't be afraid of them. My blue base is at 346 after a week and a half of not really knowing what I'm doing. That seems meaningful idk. The last powerful I unwrapped was 360.

I wish there was just a set amount of weekly powerfuls and I could get them all in crucible. Doing the kaede weekly is horribly boring.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003
Faking it since 1978.

Iím not afraid or worried, just not sure on how the progression works. I just wrapped up Warmind and was thinking what to do next since I am 341.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Excuse me, press E and do as Bungie tells you.

«190 »