Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

If I don't have the Ramen emote now and want it, am I gonna have to buy some silver in the next 15 hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

TheRagamuffin posted:

Less than 15, iirc.

I can't do it. I can't buy MTX currency to purchase loot boxes. I like this game but not that much. I guess I'll just stick with Flipping Out after every Heroic Event

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I like Sunshot on my reload barrier Titan :)

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I wish I could give you one of the three I've gotten.

I would trade for a ramen

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

max level will be 25, also, iirc

no i don’t know why they insist on two parallel character progressions when they’re both almost entirely useless

Gives a reason for people to play story missions I guess?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Ghosts have names?

Why doesn't your Ghost have a name

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

what’s this now about Titan overshield?

What's this now about Warlock Synthoceps

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

It took until the ninth page, I think that's pretty good

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Jeza posted:

lol if you've touched your inventory since DIM

Can you shard items directly from DIM? I was looking for that option

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Thanks.

So I guess what Jeza meant to type was "lol for eternity because everyone everywhere still needs to touch their inventory every day"

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Curse of Osiris is the Sonic CD of FPS games

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Still cheaper than an MMO sub, and with a real MMO you also have to factor the gameplay tax of "this is boring as poo poo to play" so Destiny is an even better value

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Half the adventures give you an upgrade point, there will be plenty

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Do you really need to buy the DLC to raise your power cap? Does that mean you are basically locked out of even the base game raid without the DLC

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I don't care if it makes no narrative sense, get Morena Baccarin to re-record all the other Ghost lines and have Sagira as a permanent voice option

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Kyrosiris posted:

I would actually pay cash money for an option to download Failsafe into your Ghost instead. They're the best.

If it meant that Failsafe would be talking to herself on all Failsafe missions, :same:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Warlocks and Titans are cool. I don't like Hunters, their class ability is kind of lame and in group situations they don't really help others

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Wings of Sacred Dawn look so cool but its unique modifier is lame and Dawnblade is the weakest warlock

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

The plot of Curse of Osiris is about time travel and repeated simulation of the same scenario, it's thematically relevant

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Warping into an area and immediately shooting at a boss 200 feet away to tag a Heroic Event right before it ends... feels good :cabot:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

What are the new softcaps for rares and legendaries in COO

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Calsonic posted:

Took my team 6 loving hours to beat the new raid but we did it. That last boss is no joke. The rewards were terrible but it was still worth the experience.

You're welcome, BIG DUMB SERIOUS HOTDOGS.

Thank you for the engram.

I am going to be away for the holidays for a month without access to Destiny, I don't want to get kicked from my goonguild and I hope that the leaders are understanding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I came back to Destiny 2 after three weeks and the holidays and now the goon clan I was in only has 32 people in it

• Locked thread