Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slab Squatthrust
Jun 3, 2008

This is mutiny!

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

just had a...hacker? in my game that had unlimited wardcliff ammo w/ no reload time. it was nuts.

Known glitch, works with that and Merciless I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slab Squatthrust
Jun 3, 2008

This is mutiny!

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

imagine being such a fart huffing degenerate you’d be willing to lie about caring about achievements to get your 60 dollars back

like, who are these people? if I buy a game and it ends up lovely, I shrug and think ‘well, that blows’. it’s the cost of a dinner at a mid-tier chain restaurant and people act like they’re persecuted minorities crushed under bungie’s heel

I mean, it is supremely lovely that they took two game modes that are in Destiny 2 vanilla and locked you out of them unless you buy the xpac. For no real reason, either. There's nothing new added to them except the new strikes, and they can clearly already "hide" certain maps from the playlists of people who don't have access since the PS4 version has an extra strike and crucible map.

The lack of content is annoying, but I enjoyed the playthrough, new maps and strikes, new guns are fun. If Warmind is equally underwhelming in terms of content and/or nothing new is added along the way, then I just won't buy the next expansion pass or whatever.

Slab Squatthrust
Jun 3, 2008

This is mutiny!

Norns posted:

For gently caress sakes entire land masses and old versions of dungeons are gone including the gear and a ton of other poo poo

You can still do Leviathan you just can't get the prettiest gear from it that you probably we're never going to touch anyway if you haven't already

Updating the main continents and dungeons like 6-7 years after launch isn't even remotely the same sort of thing.

Slab Squatthrust
Jun 3, 2008

This is mutiny!

JerikTelorian posted:

One of the big taken you fight on Io is "Irausk, Herald of Savathun", so the theory right now is that Savathun went into Oryx's Throne-Realm (pocket dimension) and started to take over.

There's another bit here where we are getting Taken references to Quria, Blade Transform, which was the Vex mind that studied the Hive and was taken by Oryx. Ir Arok, Tongue of Quria showed up on Io in an adventure suggesting that maybe Savathun is not only figuring out how to command the Taken, but mix in some of the Vex's powers as well.

I feel like I remember something from D1 (probably in the book of sorrows) where Oryx was suspicious that Savathun had figured out how he was Taking things, and just biding time.

Slab Squatthrust
Jun 3, 2008

This is mutiny!

Section Z posted:

Shax: didn't look because I can't without burning my powerful engram :v:

You can push escape to clear the Luminous off the menu temporarily and see the normal stuff without picking it up.

• Locked thread