Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

"Shadow shot no longer tethers dropships"

what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

The peacekeeper change owns because they already switched insanely quickly due to the handling boost, so hopefully I can just become an endless stream of SMG bullets

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Solid snake is the most skilled sneaking mission operative in the known universe and he communicates almost entirely by repeating back words but as a question. Its a sign of true power

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Apparently there's an smg with tap the trigger and a long range auto rifle with kill clip and people on line are talking like the uriel's and antiope are obsolete lmao

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Imagine the uriel but with less long range effectiveness and more potential damage, and the antiope-d with less potential damage but with more long range effectiveness. Things are definitely going to get shaken up in the cru

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Testing out the positive outlook, I think its worse than the uriels when you use the first two scopes and kill clip isnt all that exciting compared to the same thing on an antiope. The standout part of this weapon is the long range scope and the range stats to support it.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Directly compared to a cuboid, PO has 90% of the base damage but better stability, much better range, and a slightly better zoom on the scope.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I'm not going to rambling her like other posts. This is a simple post straight to the point. This DLC CoO is just not worth the $20. This DLC is just a promotion for Micro-transactions (MTX) with Eververse, as all the best DLC CoO and Season 2 rewards are behind the Pay Wall of Eververse. Bungie this is so, so Disappointing and Sad to see my favorite game succumbing to greed and poor decision making on this game. I'm truly baffled to see how far Activision/Bungie have gone implementing this predatory micro-transaction practices, and I feel hopeless at this point and so sad - Destiny, our beloved game has dig its own grave with this DLC and the actions of Bungie of giving lame excuses and doing lazy work on the game (CoO DLC), promoting and practically forcing the player to spend money in micro-transactions to get the rewards. Because it is Clear Now, Destiny 2's Endgame has become an XP Gain/Eververse Endgame.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Its not bad its just not worth $20

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

$17 with the expansion pass is pushing it, $10 would be where I would go "ah. a good deal"

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Curse of Osiris is the five guys of gaming

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

[clutches my chest dramatically while i stagger around] my... my cheevos....

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Shy posted:

Yeah can't really blame the abuser when the victims are just asking for it.

Oh hell yeah, thats the good stuff right here

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Ah great now the reddit narrative is that bright engrams are destroying destiny despite being cosmetic and better earned through actually playing anyways

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Cowcaster posted:

i thought shoulder charge was only aoe with one version of the striker subclasses

which is insane with the skullfort don't get me wrong

Its also the only subclass that gets shoulder charge

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Hey, one thing I never thought to check, does weapon handling also impact how fast your weapon readies after a melee strike?

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I will spend all weekend playing the crucible if xur sells us a solar rave party

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

[my face gets twisted into an ever increasing frown as i see entire crucible matches full of lasers and people having fun] Bungie..... More like bungle

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Spanish Manlove posted:

I love Mr. Bungle.

Destiny II - the ionic vapours boys

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Budgie posted:

It's just a coincidence that a broken(fun) pvp weapon is on Xur and also Eververse has its ornament available for Dust.

oh my loving god where you do people come from

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I cant tell anymore

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I would kill for a high impact smg

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

What other multiplayer game has ever not had in-game chat? It's fuckin bizarre.

Its a completely different game but World of Tanks removed cross-team chat because of how toxic people were, and even team-only chat is nothing but people insulting each other from what I hear

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Which is to say they should enable chat for PVE and keep it permanently disabled for PVP

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

J.A.B.C. posted:

PvE would be bad, but manageable.

Every PVE game I've played with chat has been pretty awesome, maybe I'm spoiled by the FF14 community being chill as hell on average, but cooperative stuff seems to keep people nice

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

PVP needs vastly more AOE and a bunch of other things that discourage being static for more than a couple seconds.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

They should keep the radar and give PVP more options for AOE and flushing out people camping.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

cvnvcnv posted:

LMFAO, same, I'm too stupid to not die to people with superior map control and need the ability to call in an air strike or some poo poo.

Well I think you should work on your game if youre consistently dying, but I agree that something like the cabal missiles from the glimmer strike would be a cool ability to flush people out of camping.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Laser tag was fun as a novelty and above all else I hope they include more novelty PVP modes. Iron Banner was boring as hell because it didnt give you anything new gameplay-wise.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I like the content in this game and wish there was more of it

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Seriously though Ive played more strikes this week than everything leading up to CoO because of forge weapons.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Cowcaster posted:

whats a forge weapons

Theyre the gnarly looking guns you get from the mercury verses

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Professor Cthulhu posted:

are any of the guns any good though

Yes

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

nickhimself posted:

I ran a pubbie strike last night, and of my 89 kills, 50 were precision. That was cool as hell

Actually thats a loving poo poo number, rear end hole. You wanna know why? Because grenades and punches aren't precision. Work on it

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

cvnvcnv posted:

Low key, Legendary new to CoO I had drop from Banshee, energy scout Metronome-52. Precision is the innate perk, with Full Auto. I was using it in Eater of Worlds last night to great success. Very chill to use (the flavor text even is something like, "Suros urges you to keep it steady") and definitely worth holding on to if you're a scout fan.

I can confirm this, even though I prefer the veist scouts.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

lol

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

He didnt shave his head and glue the hair to his face either

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

TheRagamuffin posted:

Doesn't finishing prophecies just add those weapons to your engram pool? Some friends and I have all got the scout rifle from various sources since finishing the first one.

Thats cool.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Id prefer Uriels if it werent for that PO scope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

The second I heard resilience makes fuckall difference in PVE I've been hunting for mobility armor on everything lol

• Locked thread