Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Morter posted:

Reading you jerks gabber on about this game makes me want it even though it's not on sale.

Stop getting hyped! :arghfist::shepspends:

I bought in when it was on sale last week :smuggo:
Gonna end up paying full price for the Expansion Pass, though, so it's a wash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Space Hamlet posted:

Yea it's hilarious that Osiris was teased for three years of Destiny only to end up milling around in the background of a super mechanical plot - "We need to get this map. Hmm, it's not here, try here. Hmm, we can't read it, try this. Hmm,"

Culminating in the moving character-driven moment where Ikora goes "It took Osiris a year to figure out how to open this door, but we don't have a year, so, *opens door*"

This all makes a lot more sense when you realize that Ikora is definitely the protagonist of a Destiny anime. Cayde-6 is her Roronoa Zoro, where he's technically extremely competent but mostly just stirs up trouble by existing.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Norns posted:

"Players who are running Destiny 2 on PC above 60 fps cannot reach Public Event pillars, as they die on impact after launching through cannons."

gently caress

ahahaha console_port.txt

The original version of Skyrim on PC would gently caress up in major ways if you uncapped the fps, too. Weird physics disasters, NPC scripts getting desynchronized from the in-game "clock", things like that.

• Locked thread