Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

hello i am extremely new at this game and the lady in the tent just gave me a mess of armor mods. my impulse is to save them, as i change out gear on a fairly regular basis, but is there a reason i should just spend 'em instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

o dang, thank you friend!

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

How easy it to get the shader things? When I hit max level and settle into a gearset I'm going to keep for a while, I want it to be FABULOUS LAVENDER so how much will I hate myself by the time I get enough magic space god spray paint for it

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

Well I'm gonna offload poo poo like 'boring gray' and 'hot topic black' and 'scrotal fungus green' because purple is really the only shade I am interested in, I assume I can sell or otherwise trade in turd colors for space cubes or some other benefit

Like seriously the color I want is the sort of lurid purple that would make Prince (pbuh) go drat

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

I joined the over chill discord and I lost four pounds, my bad knee cleared up, and I got a free coffee at Starbucks. Highly recommend.

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

Is there seriously not a clan chat channel?

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

I mean, I get that I'm not very good at this game, but I feel like if you bring a sword to pvp, you are automatically a gigantic rear end in a top hat. Am I wrong?

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

Do any of you clowns actually think you're going to convince the people you're arguing with? Half of you are 'lol seventy united states dollars for poo poo what ain't even out yet', half are 'you don't need to buy the entire annual pass, the xpac we actually know literally anything about is $40, you can just get that', neither side is going to convince the other that they are bad and wrong and you are cool and good, and in the meantime, the thread's barely readable because of you turd sniffers screaming at each other. gently caress's sake.

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

Coughing Hobo posted:

What do you think the point of this thread is?

I thought the point of the thread was to talk about the game and not jerk off about how right you are about something that is not the gameplay, but i guess i'm a poo poo idiot bitch hell fucker, this won't be the first time i've come to that realization and if i'm honest with myself, it is extremely unlikely to be the last

ABOUT THE ACTUAL GAME, am I wrong for hating fusion rifles, like they put out a grip of damage but the charge time is obnoxious. Why can't I get a sniper rifles instead :(

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

So with a light level of 342, it looks like my only shots at upgrades are weekly stuff and raids (which i am not really interested in, i put enough time and energy into learning poo poo for WoW raids, i do not need a second game for this) - is that about right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

Wait what how the gently caress
How do you do this, I need to know

• Locked thread