Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Just ban this ridiculous retard OP and give uncle nintendo a medal and lets close this thread and move on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i realize it’s easier to stick with the status quo than admit you’ve been made a fool of but you all really need get your freaking heads out of the sand and admit that the “GameCube” isn’t a cube at all

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

op thank you to helping prove it is actually cube

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I will give you 3 more hours to apologize. Prepare to suffer the consequences otherwise.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

absolutely anything posted:

i realize it’s easier to stick with the status quo than admit you’ve been made a fool of but you all really need get your freaking heads out of the sand and admit that the “GameCube” isn’t a cube at all

May Iwata have mercy on your soul, heretic.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

you think i'm some kind of chump that didnt also measure with the game boy player, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike?? think again

try not measuring it on a crooked angle, mayhaps??

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
also I'm the $70 broadband adapter

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This whole thread is a Cursed Image

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

also I'm the $70 broadband adapter

i bought it when it came out and played pso til they shut down the server. wasn’t a cube then, isn’t a cube now

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

This whole thread is a Cursed Image

turn. your monitor. on.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

turn. your monitor. on.

It's on. I'm looking at the thread. Topic Locked.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i bought it when it came out and played pso til they shut down the server. wasn’t a cube then, isn’t a cube now

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Every time absolutely anything posts in this thread, his portrait in the attic becomes more and more cube-like

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

the gamecube is a cube

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Pablo Gigante posted:

Every time absolutely anything posts in this thread, his portrait in the attic becomes more and more cube-like

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao at all

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Virgin Cuboid vs. the Chad Cube

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

think i'm talking out of my rear end here?? read it and weep

if anyone still thinks it's a cube after this i pity them. it's a cuboid at best

enough with the bull poo poo. to the haters and skeptics, i present: undeniable evidence that the gamecube is not a cube.

you think i'm some kind of chump that didnt also measure with the game boy player, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike?? think again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

I also like how you didn't accommodate the extra length that the rubber feet provide

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
gently caress you OP a million times until your dead. What do you think Iwata would think if he read this thread? Just let that marinate in your tiny loving brain for awhile. You're a pitiful attention seeking loser and I will have you killed

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Iwata would probably acquiesce that the gamecube isnt actually a cube because of engineering and production restraints.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Guess I can go ahead and goldmine this.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

rediscover posted:

gently caress you OP a million times until your dead. What do you think Iwata would think if he read this thread? Just let that marinate in your tiny loving brain for awhile. You're a pitiful attention seeking loser and I will have you killed

[coughs] Nevermind.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

after seeing all the evidence ive never been more confident in my knowledge that the gamecube is a cube

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Pablo Gigante posted:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

rediscover posted:

send OP here

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
apologies.. this is a sensitive topic for me

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
He doesn't deserve such an epic nintendo themed gaming set up

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol