Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Nobody should read his posts.

Nice Meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Nobody should read his posts.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I watch WWE, I post in this thread, and everything I have is inlaid with gold and mahogany because I am extremely classy and have great taste.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I am in tears now that everyone accepts that the Usos are good.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

it feels good to be on the right side of history

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

same

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

it feels good to be on the right side of history

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I see there is a thing under my avatar and I must object I am not a Pro Poster I am a Worst Wrestling Educator.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Usos < The Ascension

RGL < Me

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

MassRafTer posted:

I see there is a thing under my avatar and I must object I am not a Pro Poster I am a Worst Wrestling Educator.

Why won't you teach us about surviving edged weapons?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

People forget that the Usos are great on things like Total Divas and Talking Smack too. They're almost always the best thing on every show they're featured on.

I don't remember having strong feelings about them before they adopted the haka dance but I've been on board with them since then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

OldTennisCourt posted:

Man that random tweet with literally no supporting evidence sure does make me think a literal child deserves to be bullied to death hells yeah woop woop

Everyone on the WWE roster quote tweeting it and replying in 280 characters does

• Locked thread