Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

uh...is NXT getting a weekly show on USA or is that just a onetime thing for 'WWE Week'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Thauros posted:

Received a ticketmaster email mentioning WWE house show tickets for a local show here in Pittsburgh on the 28th. I was curious to see what tickets were selling for in comparison to the fairly regular tv tapings and the occasional ppv every that get booked here. Noticed that they weren't selling tickets in the upper deck at all. Is this normal protocol now for all house shows in NBA/NHL size arenas? If so, how long has this been the case?

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/wwe-l...4&minorcatid=27

dude even TV show tapings these days have basically empty upper decks

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

ruby riott is extremely unpleasant to look at

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Rarity posted:

Which is relevant why?

because she also appears to be a terrible wrestler and talker, which combined with her look are pretty much the three things a hand needs to be successful?

its just like, my opinion, man

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Ruby Riot a terrible wrestler, very interesting opinion.

sorry i forgot the high level of discourse we maintain here in PSP

edit: have we even seen her wrestle (i dont watch lovely shows that aren;t on tv)

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i dont watch NXT because it's not WWE, it's the farm leagues. its not representative of the actual product, by design.

i don't watch the toledo mudhens or the lansing lug nuts, either, i watch the tigers or the indians

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

VJeff posted:

You talk about someone becoming "just another guy", well they "just another girl"ed those three in record time with that Bryan segment and this Lumberjack match poo poo.

they're just here for the Rumble, I remain convinced

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

yeah that is a neat costume

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

for the record, and even though its stupid semantics and i do find her unattractive, i didnt say ruby riott was ugly. i said she was hard to look at, between her haircut and her nose and her pale rear end skin and her gear and tats she has cultivated an extremely reaction-inducing appearance at least with me

i mean i find braun strowman a supremely ugly motherfucker too if that balances out the equation for y'all

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

What compelled you to bring that up when the conversation wasn't about it in any way? Why didn't you instead say "Braun Strowman is unpleasant to look at" out of nowhere instead?

because im pretty sure that commenting on someone's appearance in a heavily appearance based industry is bad in psp but maybe not as bad if its a guy. virtue signalling, ya know?

and this is me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

<--- haha owned

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

someone up thread suggested that woke matt hardy should beat the gimmick out of wyatt, i think thats a fine idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

pair up the rotunda boys and let the Hardys make them stars

• Locked thread