Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Blaise330 posted:

I'm sad that I dont "get" broken Matt. I'm normally the guy that gets stuff. This is way over my head though.

There's nothing to get man. It's weird Wild madness. Just sit back and enjoy something this bizarre happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

You are both really obtuse. Just saying.

I forgot to mention I thought SmackDown was really good this week though I really don't know where all the Bryan stuff is going. I hate to say this because I don't think Bryan should ever wrestle (but hey, didn't stop Kurt) but anything other than a Bryan return to some form of action would be disappointing with all this build up.

Also I think it's probably better for Bryan to occasionally wrestle in WWE than to do so in Japan in terms of health. The idea of a completely unchecked Bryan going stiff as gently caress in Japan is horrifying.

Except WWE would probably be wayyy more dangerous than Japan ever would be.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Defiance Industries posted:

I think that's more the schedule than the style. If you only do one match every six months like Shane or Lesnar it's probably not a big deal.

Except Shane has been injured in like every match he's had since he's come back.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Aphrodite posted:

Shane was perfectly fine after the Owens match.

I think meltzer said there were quite a few injuries they just never talked about.

• Locked thread