Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Absolution's biggest problem right now is that Paige is either really rusty in the ring, or has decided its okay to be completely bland in the ring. Also that Sonya and Mandy are both bad and look lost out there.

I also have a sense of dread that they are going to have Paige (w/ Absolution) be the one to break Asuka's undefeated streak. Which would be a monumental waste, at least right now. The other alternative is to have Paige beat Alexa for the Women's Championship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Rhonne posted:

Is Charlotte the only face woman on Smackdown?

Only active one yes. There is Naomi and Becky but they were written off TV. I guess Riott Squad are tweeners right now though.

Also Riott Squad is significantly better than Absolution in pretty much every way.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Dec 6, 2017

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Speaking of NXT, WWE had a teaser video for a wrestler debuting on it soon (although its obvious who it is). We aren't supposed to know who it is, although if you open up the image in a new tab, the URL gives it away. :ssh:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
On one hand, its Triple H. On the other hand, its Jinder Mahal.

I'm gonna say that Triple H beating Jinder is a good thing.

e: Apparently Jinder was nowhere near as over as Triple H was.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Dec 9, 2017

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

EugeneJ posted:

They're married - if your significant other is losing income because of her alcoholism, that's a major problem for the marriage

Doesn't matter. It's still abuse. Swann should (and probably will) be fired over this.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Satin is reporting that Swann is possibly out on bail.

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/939922774222454784

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Gonz posted:

Expect Rich Swann to show up on Raw tomorrow and shoot attack Enzo.

Even though I know you are joking, he won't show up on RAW tomorrow. If ever again. Dude was suspended, and WWE takes this stuff incredibly seriously now.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

rovert posted:

I don't think Su wants Rich to lose his job.

Read into that what you will.

It won't matter, because she won't be able to have the charges dropped now. Its up to the courts or prosecutor to drop them now, and I don't think they will, considering they have evidence in the form of two witnesses and probably security camera footage (there are security cameras at most intersections).

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

rovert posted:

I believe the first half of your post is what happened with Adam Rose right? His wife spoke on his behalf.

Adam Rose is a slightly different story. I don't think there was ever video or witnesses of their incident.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Destroy My Sweater posted:

i thought clash of champions was tonight

They are re-airing 2016's Clash of Champions tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Advertised for RAW tonight:

- Roman Reigns vs Cesaro

- Seth Rollins vs Sheamus

- Dean Ambrose vs Samoa Joe

- Kane vs Braun Strowman

- Asuka and Absolution likely colliding.

- More Woken Matt Hardy stuff.

All of this per wwe.com, I guess.

• Locked thread