Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

What the hell is this Shane McMahon storyline?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Rusev and English are delightful :allears:

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

finally saw the woken matt hardy video and i hope he deletes bray wyatt permanently

Hot angle that has crowd investment, but came from outside the McMahon think tank?

Bray finally going to get a win!

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

I think he's on record as liking the heel turn creatively, but thought it was terrible for the business, and Austin mainly thinks in business terms.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

DeathChicken posted:

I saw Ted at an indy show recently, he gave Dreamstreet to one of the guys. Still willing to take a bump apparently, which puts him above every other Old Wrestler Making An Appearance I've seen

He retired from in ring stuff early right? Like 1994-5? Don't know the specifics, but guessing not really taking bumps for the past twenty plus years puts him in a better shape than most.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Usos have always been good and they saved us from a New Age Outlaws title run.

• Locked thread