Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Jerusalem posted:

You should watch this Raw it was very good.

Yeah but did anyone get hauled off for possibly serious spinal injury?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I know it's just a trick of camera perspective but I'm freaked out by her arm there

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

pressedbunny posted:

Oh, okay. That's not a terribly clever way of writing around it, but at least it's something. I've been feeling like they've forgotten what the case does. Is this the longest someone has had the case without trying to use it?

I think Rollins waited the longest.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Benne posted:

Regal is the only good authority figure because he doesn't actually get into storylines. Just come out, make the matches, and gently caress off until you're needed again. It's not that hard.

Yeah, when SmackDown was really good right after the brand split, the authority figures were more like... hosts or MCs? Usually they just had a segment towards the top of the show where they said "Hey everybody it's great to be here in $CITY_NAME, tonight we have these matches coming up and if this guy wins his match he's the #1 contender!"

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

All rich people are trash but my point here if vince can't really believe he's an everyman when one of his best friends is the gold plated toilet guy. It's a thing he says to keep wrestling fans in his pocket

Vince probably fits in well with Trump because Trump is like what a hobo thinks a rich, classy person is like. He can afford to eat fast food all the time and he has a big gold building with his name on it.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Wazzu posted:

Yeah- doesn't WWE have the worst rate of injury of any major wrestling company? They do work their people to the bone.

I think that's more the schedule than the style. If you only do one match every six months like Shane or Lesnar it's probably not a big deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Eli Wiggum posted:

I'm a POC and forgive Hogan for dropping all those n-bombs :shobon:

I guess he wasn't lying about the blizz pizz loving him

• Locked thread