Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Matt Hardy and Jason Jordan are suddenly two of the most interesting characters on Raw and I don't know how to deal with that.

I could really do with not having to watch another Ambrose/Rollins vs Sheamus/Cesaro match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I would watch an entire 2 hours of Daniel Bryan silently reacting to things

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

projecthalaxy posted:

Idea: Make Mark Henry the new Commissioner of SmackDown Live. It's low impact, he would get back on screen more, he is really good at promos, and when he brutally murders people like Shane did, it would be believable.

Oh my god authority figure Mark Henry would be the loving best

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

boar guy posted:

ruby riott is extremely unpleasant to look at

Which is relevant why?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Eli Wiggum posted:

HANGIN AND BANGIN :hellyeah:

This has been one of my favourite quotes from my PPV Retrospective thread and I can't believe it has so much status it's on a T-shirt 30 years later

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
WWE being forced into an amazing Drew Gulak face turn would be the most WWE thing

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I dont see how you can be a married couple without arguing, threatening, or belittling

I feel sorry for your partner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

VJeff posted:

tbh I'd go a step further and say the Usos are two of the best workers in WWE period this year. They've had really good opponents the whole time but their consistency has just been remarkable.

Agreed, since I started watching again the Usos have been the most reliably entertaining people on the entire product (although I'm not including NXT cause then it would be Aleister Black)

• Locked thread