Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

rovert posted:

The last few comments namely stab and Gumball Gumption's in the old WWE thread were really weird. The situation with the Steens stemmed from Karina's Instagram account yet I get a load of nonsense from them for referring to her Instagram account and her referring to her by her stated name.

People gave you poo poo for saying "oh how could you think Karina would do this" like we're supposed to be intimately familiar with the social media behavior patterns of Kevin Owens' wife.

I don't know why you felt this needed to be brought to a second thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Defiance Industries posted:

I know it's just a trick of camera perspective but I'm freaked out by her arm there

Not really a trick, she just does that.

• Locked thread