Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I had lots of fun and laughs with all my friends in the RAW thread! Absolution is still pretty awkward, I'm warming up to 'Whiny baby with great wrestling skills' Jason Jordan, and I wish Braun and Elias could be friends instead of enemies.

Oh and somehow Woken Matt Hardy is the perfect foil for Bray Wyatt and their segment was a perfect example of how wrestling can be really fun and really stupid at the same time

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Shima Honnou posted:

I was tired and slept through Raw, ironically starting the opposite gimmick to Matt. Speaking of, sounds like I need to at least watch Woke Matt Hardy. Shame that they seem to be pushing Nia over to the cruiserweights or whatever's happening there. Here have a good picture Nia snapchatted in the last week I would have posted had I been awake for the thread. Master Blaster is real.

lmfao i think i like this picture more not knowing any context

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Didn't RVD already have a reputation for stiffing people? That, combined with my knowledge of how Stan Hansen hit his lariats after going (mostly) blind, makes me think RVD shouldn't be wrestling at all.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Phenix Rising posted:

She at least got through the portion of her promo at ringside without stumbling on her words, but that backstage bit was rough.
My favorite part of her ringside promo was this post after she said whatever about a dog and rocking chairs

shiksa posted:

lmao my wife uses that saying and it drives me insane.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I wish Vince McMahon would run for president

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Bayley wear the mask.

Chad Gable wear the mask.

Ruby Riott wear the mask.

Masks are cool and make for good merch, ugly faces are bad irl and bad on TV.

Kevin Owens wear the Arrested Development Muscle Suit

Finn Balor wear the.... banana hammock.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

is that hurricane helms' mask?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i dont like to watch matt hardy wrestle but i love broken hardy promos so maybe he should manage a stable of men and women possessed by his seven deities or his historical figure friends or whatever

TWIST: Genghis Khan is now a lady wrestler and suddenly does not want 1/4th of all humans to be his descendants

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i didnt like facepaint usos but i do like h-day usos

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i think if we're all honest with ourselves, we can admit that the reason for face Usos unpopularity on this forum rests squarely with the voice of Michael Cole yelling USO CRAZY for the double dive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

They were the John Cena of tag teams, only they lost quite a bit. They won the feud against The Wyatt Family, so they're the worst thing ever I guess. And nobody would say O when I said US!

i like the usos now but i still wont say O when you say US

• Locked thread