Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«37 »
Best producer/showrunner?
Verity Lambert
Barry Letts
Phillip Hinchcliffe
John Nathan-Turner
Russell T Davies
Steven Moffat
Chris Chibnall (I am from the future)
View Results
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

Live Free or
ACTION DUCK

I said this during her announcement and people thought I was crazy, but Whittaker has this way of her face slowly lighting up in joy that is amazing to watch and absolutely 100% the Doctor.

e: aaaaaaaaaa where is the new series where is it

Chokes McGee fucked around with this message at Jan 23, 2018 around 05:51

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way or another.

Also so far she's 2-for-2 in regards to Capaldi's costume looking absolutely perfect for her to wear as her regular outfit if she wanted to.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

Coach Bloodshot
Default Status: SHOUTING

I'm sure she'll sport a few different outfits as that's the norm these days. Hell Twelve rarely wore the same thing twice!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I hated that sweater with the holes in it that 12 wore, and then even more horrified that it actually belonged to Calpaldi

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

Fancy.

The holey sweater was better than the Noel Edmonds shirt.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Davros1 posted:

I hated that sweater with the holes in it that 12 wore, and then even more horrified that it actually belonged to Calpaldi

I used to think it had some weird lint-like stuff on it as a design, and it was really distracting.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste?

YUMMY!

Soiled Meat

The 3rd Diary of River Song just released.

I am falling so far behind with Big Finish and it sucks.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

jivjov posted:

The 3rd Diary of River Song just released.

I am falling so far behind with Big Finish and it sucks.

poo poo I'm still only halfway through the War Master release, have the First Doctor Adventures, the Third Doctor Adventures, The 4th Doctor Adventures, Dark Eyes, Doom Coalition, The Time War etc to listen to AND the monthly range.

If I keep up my old strategy of listening to stuff when I'm at the gym, by the time I get caught up I'm gonna be a muscle golem.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

MENTALLY
DEFEATED

Capaldi’s holey sweater and James May shirt were both excellent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Capaldi’s holey sweater and James May shirt were both excellent

He was hoping for minimalism, but he came up with magician.

Everything in 12's wardrobe was great.

«37 »