Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best producer/showrunner?
This poll is closed.
Verity Lambert 30 15.31%
Barry Letts 7 3.57%
Phillip Hinchcliffe 32 16.33%
John Nathan-Turner 6 3.06%
Russell T Davies 33 16.84%
Steven Moffat 50 25.51%
Chris Chibnall (I am from the future) 38 19.39%
Total: 196 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Early doors, but I'm digging this so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

"to be fair, they cut out all the jokes"

Not the majority opinion, I know, but I'll miss moffat. This is his last hurrah, I want him to go large then go home.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

cargohills posted:

That was genuinely awful and I can't believe I'm seeing mostly positive reactions to it. I'd have preferred them to have done the regeneration as part of Series 10 and just skipped the Christmas special this year.

Don't worry about it, we're all wrong occasionally. It's not a great feeling, but you'll get over it.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Dongicus posted:

1 minute in and she already crashed the car.

You my friend are a comic genius. Only a towering intellect could have come up with that joke. I know theres a post on this very page where another idiot makes the same joke, and a post a page or so back where every yahoo on twitter makes the exact same poo poo joke, but they dont have your execution and timing. Well played sir.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

docbeard posted:

look around furtively, and tenses, ready to dive for cover

(whispering) i still like moffat

So do I, grumps gonna grump, dont worry about it.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Yvonmukluk posted:

even if you definitively settle on Missy as the final Master,

Quick show of hands; Anyone think Missy is the final master? Anyone at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Bicyclops posted:

I'm trying not to get excited for Thirteen because it is very definitely a toss-up as to whether Chibnall can handle the showrunner role, but all his little decisions so far have been really good, and Jodie Whittaker is going to be great at being the Doctor, so I'm excited anyways.

Yeah, I'm excited for Whittaker and wary of Chibnall. I'm just hoping that he concentrates on running the show and commisions good scriptwriters instead of, y'know, writing episodes himself.

• Locked thread