Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best producer/showrunner?
This poll is closed.
Verity Lambert 30 15.31%
Barry Letts 7 3.57%
Phillip Hinchcliffe 32 16.33%
John Nathan-Turner 6 3.06%
Russell T Davies 33 16.84%
Steven Moffat 50 25.51%
Chris Chibnall (I am from the future) 38 19.39%
Total: 196 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Wolfechu
May 2, 2009

All the world's a stage I'm going through

Jerusalem posted:

It's between that and the whole "Melody actually grew up alongside you as kids and that's totally cool and the same as having raised your baby as adults anyway let's just completely move on to wacky new adventures!" for me - Moffat's run was for the most part extremely good and enjoyable but when he hosed up man he REALLY hosed up.

I think the Mel thing would have worked a whole damned lot better if she'd been introduced to the viewers over several episodes, instead of over about 10 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfechu
May 2, 2009

The 'women drivers eh?' people are morons, but please. Next regeneration, can we park the TARDIS first?

E: PS I'm the guy who always shouts "close the loving door!" when they leave it open too.

Wolfechu fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Dec 26, 2017

Wolfechu
May 2, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

(he's loving furious about Jodie Whittaker's casting, from memory).

He's been mostly furious since at least around 2005.

• Locked thread