Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
I just empty the contents of a taco into a bowl of milk and call it Taco Cereal. Sometimes, when I crave that authentic Dinner taste in my breakfast, I put some parsley and A1 sauce on my french toast.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
Pizza in the morning. Pizza in the evening. Pizza when you get home from work. Pizza when you pet the cat. Pizza when you cry into your ice cream and lie on the couch. Pizza for when you think of Jennifer. Pizza for when you you hug your mom. Pizza for when you see a dog. Pizza for when you picture Jennifer rubbing Brad's dick through his pants at the Christmas party last year and wrote it off as a drunken mistake. Pizza when you see a cute lil' bird out the window. Pizza when you stare at the scale and realize you've gained 14 pounds in two months. Pizza after hitting the gym. Pizza when you laugh at a funny joke. Pizza when your wallet is empty. Pizza when you scrub the blood out of the floorboards but it stains, how it stains, and it won't come out. Pizza for when you describe to the police how you and Brad were actually rather close friends. Pizza for Jennifer, who sobs into your arms. Pizza for when you take advantage of a woman's suffering. Pizza for two kids later and she can't leave you now. Pizza at suppertime. When pizza's on a bagel, you can eat pizza any time!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

• Locked thread