Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«7 »
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

tweet my meat posted:

We're gonna get to see Shane in the ring! What a treat!

Maybe he'll be obliged to leap stupidly off/at something, in a BRAVE and DEATH-DEFYING way, because he is Shane "The Cool Dad" "Shane-O-Mac" McMahon-Dammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

DREEEW DREEEW

ALL ABOARD

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

I want a Cool Dads Stable.

Small Business Dad Shane O Mac, Rocker past his prime Dad Chris Jericho, Square Classic Dad Kurt Angle, Hardcore Dad Triple H and crazy fun whacky uncle DDP.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

It's always Heath's fault.

Plaster Town Cop

"Dar is the baby monkey of our group."

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

"have you ever seen a man, travel through time...

... in his mind"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChuckDeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

"For god's sake, man! Can you hear that? I know it seems like crying, and you always have crying in your head, but can you hear that?"

[main event post match handshake]
shinsuke: good timing, this is pretty fun
orton: hey, when you're in my ring you speak english mother fucker

«7 »