Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«26 »
FakePoet
Feb 6, 2006

Woo. Pig. Sooie.

NickRoweFillea posted:

Is it weird to not be enthralled by Bagley potentially dropping to us? I think I’d rather have Triple J...

Also, reading lots of smokescreens about Doncic dropping out of the top three. There’s no way he gets past Atlanta, right?

I imagine it might be easier to say he doesn't get past 3, because I imagine you'd see a trade happening if he made it past 2.

It's going to be a long month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea

lots were drawn

Kroenke didn't survive

he was delicious

Jota posted:

Michael Porter Jr should have gotten 10% of his dad's salary

I mean he probably did?

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

the mean lunch lady posted:

I mean he probably did?

He got more than 10%. Separate payments though. This is about the principle come on now.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
And now the whole nation - pulpit and all - will take up the war-cry, and shout itself hoarse, and mob any honest man who ventures to open his mouth; and presently such mouths will cease to open.

NickRoweFillea posted:

Is it weird to not be enthralled by Bagley potentially dropping to us? I think I’d rather have Triple J...

Also, reading lots of smokescreens about Doncic dropping out of the top three. There’s no way he gets past Atlanta, right?

Bagley next to an engaged Gasol might be one way that he actually works.

I personally dont' believe the smoke about Doncic falling but if you want to hope and dream it I will pretend for you, my friend.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea

lots were drawn

Kroenke didn't survive

he was delicious

Jota posted:

He got more than 10%. Separate payments though. This is about the principle come on now.

I dunno about that. There are like 7 or 8 Porter kids.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

quote:

Earlier this week, Trae Young’s father, Ray, told the New York Daily News that New York is a desirable destination for his son because of the spotlight its big market creates. “That’s what Trae lives for,” Ray said of his son, who interviewed with New York on Friday. Multiple league sources told me that the Knicks have the hots for the Oklahoma point guard, so the interest is mutual.

Get hype New York

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Knicks are my dream trade partner for Kemba so hopefully someone takes Trae (and Sexton I guess) before they're on deck

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

We just out here tipping more than $13

WhyteRyce posted:

Get hype New York

PLEASE

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

is that really better than orlando? kinda feels like a wash basketball wise

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

And I'm sure Jr took care of them each handsomely

Lockback
Sep 2, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

MourningView posted:

New York has gotten a lot of mediocre players paid because of the attention that city brings.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

We just out here tipping more than $13

MourningView posted:

New York is a poorly managed team that will shoot itself in the foot every step of the way till dolan dies

Orlando is a wasteland that destroys players and coaches

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Lockback posted:

New York has gotten a lot of mediocre players paid because of the attention that city brings.

Trae Young is going to take that Tim Hardaway Jr. mentoring and get paid...by the Knicks

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

TRIGGERED BY COLLEGE SPORTS

Don't remind this retard that college sports are a scam, it hurts his stunted brain.

The Missouri Porter legacy and the Kansas Lawson legacy is eerily similar.

Spacebump
Dec 23, 2003

Nowitzness

NickRoweFillea posted:

If he gets to 3 it wouldn't surprise me if the Mavs tried to trade up to that pick.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

If you meet the Buddha in the lane, feed him the ball.

morestuff posted:

Knicks are my dream trade partner for Kemba so hopefully someone takes Trae (and Sexton I guess) before they're on deck

I'd be so happy if they somehow land Kemba but Trae would be a funny plan B

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

Verhy old and rocky thoughts

Plaster Town Cop

Who do you guys think is the most impressive athlete in the draft, that's subjective of course, but I'd like to hear

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Dejan Bimble posted:

Who do you guys think is the most impressive athlete in the draft, that's subjective of course, but I'd like to hear

Zhaire Smith

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

poor bear

Dejan Bimble posted:

MV is right, but in terms of pure physical specimen-ness, Bamba’s near 8 foot wingspan is horrifying

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

MourningView posted:

It’s a win life wise

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Forget the Suns having his coach, Sacramento is forming the next great Balkan super power alliance

quote:

Luka Doncic on Bogdan:"We are friends, he is a great player, I could learn a lot from him."

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at May 22, 2018 around 04:25

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

WhyteRyce posted:

Forget the Suns having his coach, Sacramento is forming the next great Balkan super power alliance

God that Fox-Bogdanovic-Doncic core is going to play zero defense.

«26 »